The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the pictures and that article were so freakin awesome. omg november get here already!!!

Thanx for posting that joy

Your welcome, Pen! Aww, so cute! :)

Thanks for posting this picture, I saw it on my homepage and loved the way they are all posing.  It seems so fitting! Im excited for the movie I cant wait!!!

thanks, penny : )

I love seeing the "Old" Bella & Edward just as much as seeing the "new" Bella & Edward...plus Renesmee. It's such an awesome contrast to see the old with the new. And I need my countdowns coz I'm incredibly forgetful at times. My sis asked me today when BD2 is coming out. Her husband films the red carpet & she is going to try & get me in..or close (still want to get autographs for you Ladies)... but I have to remind them of when it's happening coz they are not Twilight fans. at all.   I only knew the date because I thought of your last countdown pic! What would I do without you, penny?

I  love those too Becca thanx for sharing

news.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

SECOND WAVE OF NOMINEES IS BREAKING FOR "TEEN CHOICE 2012"                 AIRING SUNDAY, JULY 22, LIVE ON FOX
                Vote for Your Favorite Nominees Online at www.teenchoiceawards.com
                "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" and "Snow White & The Huntsman"                 Lead Second Wave with Most Nominations
                Kristen Bell, Troian Bellisario, Jason Derulo, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, Victoria Justice, Bridgit Mendler, Shay Mitchell, Dax Shepard and Jordin Sparks                 Among Stars Scheduled to Appear

The next wave of nominees has been announced for TEEN CHOICE 2012, airing live Sunday, July 22 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. Movies "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1" and "Snow White & The Huntsman" lead the second wave of TEEN CHOICE 2012 nominees with seven nominations each.

Fans ages 13-19 can vote once each day per category for their favorite TEEN CHOICE 2012 nominees at www.teenchoiceawards.com. Voting ends at 11:59 PM PT on Saturday, July 21.                

TEEN CHOICE 2012 celebrates the hottest teen icons in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the web. Kristen Bell, Troian Bellisario, Jason Derulo, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, Victoria Justice, Bridgit Mendler, Shay Mitchell, Dax Shepard and Jordin Sparks join previously announced performances by No Doubt, Flo Rida and DJ Pauly D.

you can go to this link to see the list of nominations,the twilight cast has alot of nominations and also kristen because of snow white and the huntsman,if you havent watch it i really recommend it,it is really good!!

http://www.teenchoiceawards.com/news.aspx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service