The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NICE ONES Becca love'em

=;)

perfect square! :)

They should do a Hollywood Squares week with TTS cast members. How cool would that be? And who would get center square? *cue the Dun-Dun-Duuuunnnnn music*

That is cool thanx for sharing

nice Becca thanx :) :)

‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Will Finish Edward & Bella For Now

edward bella jacob threesome for twilight saga breaking dawn 2

Seems that people got their ‘Twilights‘ mixed up in the news so now Summit Entertainment has quickly debunked any myths that ‘The Twilight Saga‘ could get rebooted already. ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2‘ will be the end of the road for Vampire Bella (Kristen Stewart) & Edward (Robert Pattinson).

rumor twilight reboot debunked for robert pattinson edward bella
There’s been so much talk about rewrites for the upcoming ‘Twilight Zone‘ movie reboot so naturally with all that ‘Twilight’ talk someone was bound to grasp onto the idea that ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2′ wouldn’t be the end of the road for Edward and Vampire Bella. Naturally Summit Entertainment, now owned by Lionsgate, jumped in to defuse the story telling Deadline that there wouldn’t be any reboots coming. “We are not remaking Twilight. We will happily support Stephanie Meyer if she decides to proceed in any way. But this will be the last one unless that should change.” Now if you read that close, there’s a glimmer of hope for all you Twilight Team Edward vs Team Jacob fans. If Stephanie Meyer creates any off shoots of the story or maybe even decides that one more book could suffice, then there will easily be another movie pumped out quickly.

In the meantime Lionsgate has its hands full with ‘The Hunger Games sequel ‘Catching Fire‘ and it’s continued highly publicized search for Finnick Odair after casting Phillip Seymour Hoffman in another large role. Stephanie Meyer has already said that she wouldn’t mind a reboot, but that just means more mega money for her. I’d expect another decade and then we’ll see the next crop of Hollywood young ones on the rise fighting to play Edward, Jacob and Bella.

Expect bigger than ever lines for ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ when it hits theaters November 16, 2012 and say goodbye to Edward and Bella and watch Jacob get busy with Bella’s child.

No worries hun I appreciate you doing so. Thanx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service