The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx for posting this :) :)

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2 picture

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2 images

gif

gifs

gifs

No Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart or Taylor Lautner at The Final...

The Twilight Saga Official Convention updated their events for the upcoming The Final Journey, and reported no Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart or Taylor Lautner will be at the convention this year in Burbank, CA on November 3-4, 2012.

They say all good things must come to an end and so it is with our three year long The Twilight Saga: Official Convention Tour which has visited cities across The United States and Canada. Along the way we’ve met tens of thousands of fantastic fellow fans and it has been a particular joy celebrating the unprecedented success of the films and novels and working with so many talented and gracious stars. The passion and dedication of Twilight fandom has been amazing and we’re out to throw one last giant convention, a final gathering to see old friends that have made up the Twilight family.

Although Rob, Kristen and Taylor will not be with us this time out we will have a super line-up of other Twilight stars and the weekend will be filled with special events, movie prop and costume displays, contests, panels, auctions, parties, exclusive merchandise, music and much more, including some surprises!

The last chapter in the film series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 opens in America on November 16th, just a few weeks after the convention. So with excitement and anticipation in the air we invite YOU to be part of the fun…. make your plans to be with us NOW! for the wrap-up event of “The Tour!”

Peter Facinelli, Gil Birmingham, Charlie Bewley, Alex Meraz, Boo Boo Stewart (tentatively), Tinsel Korey, Casey LaBow, and Julia Jones are scheduled to appear at the convention this year.   You can purchased tickets for this convention HERE! 

You can also check out other Twilight Convention Tours HERE!  San Antonio, Detroit, and Parsippany are scheduled!

Rob, Kristen, Taylor and the rest of the cast appeared at the Twilight Convention last year. 

This makes me so sad that the Twi Trinity is not going to be there.  I just can’t believe it.   No Rob, Kristen and Taylor.  *sobs*   Hopefully something will change.  Please?   *fingers, arms, toes, legs, eyes crossed*

via RobPattzNews. 

No Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart or Taylor Lautner at The Final...

The Twilight Saga Official Convention updated their events for the upcoming The Final Journey, and reported no Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart or Taylor Lautner will be at the convention this year in Burbank, CA on November 3-4, 2012.

They say all good things must come to an end and so it is with our three year long The Twilight Saga: Official Convention Tour which has visited cities across The United States and Canada. Along the way we’ve met tens of thousands of fantastic fellow fans and it has been a particular joy celebrating the unprecedented success of the films and novels and working with so many talented and gracious stars. The passion and dedication of Twilight fandom has been amazing and we’re out to throw one last giant convention, a final gathering to see old friends that have made up the Twilight family.

Although Rob, Kristen and Taylor will not be with us this time out we will have a super line-up of other Twilight stars and the weekend will be filled with special events, movie prop and costume displays, contests, panels, auctions, parties, exclusive merchandise, music and much more, including some surprises!

The last chapter in the film series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 opens in America on November 16th, just a few weeks after the convention. So with excitement and anticipation in the air we invite YOU to be part of the fun…. make your plans to be with us NOW! for the wrap-up event of “The Tour!”

Peter Facinelli, Gil Birmingham, Charlie Bewley, Alex Meraz, Boo Boo Stewart (tentatively), Tinsel Korey, Casey LaBow, and Julia Jones are scheduled to appear at the convention this year.   You can purchased tickets for this convention HERE! 

You can also check out other Twilight Convention Tours HERE!  San Antonio, Detroit, and Parsippany are scheduled!

Rob, Kristen, Taylor and the rest of the cast appeared at the Twilight Convention last year. 

This makes me so sad that the Twi Trinity is not going to be there.  I just can’t believe it.   No Rob, Kristen and Taylor.  *sobs*   Hopefully something will change.  Please?   *fingers, arms, toes, legs, eyes crossed*

via RobPattzNews. 

Its so sad that they are not going,i always loved to watch the panes, they were always having fun):

I wonder why they are not planning on being there if it has anything to do with what has happened? or is there another reason that is not really being stated.

Hi Pen,

I am 99% sure that if they do not attend this event, it is because of the scandal.  The is the last major Twilight Convention in LA.  No matter what they had going on, Rob, Kristen and Taylor went the last two years.  Rob isn't working until next year.  Kristen dropped out of Cali so she isn't working either.  Frankly, if they did go it would probably be a bad situation.

Hi Lorece,

I am pretty sure you are right and it probably would be a bad situation

They have contractual obligations to fulfill. I expect them to be there and more importantly so do Summit and Lionsgate, and that's what's really important and who really matter. They can't afford to alienate a studio by not promoting their film or any film for that matter, bad for business and careers. Just ask Edward Norton, who was  The Hulk . He didn't promote the film, it did poorly at the box office, and Mark Ruffalo got the role in Marvel's The Avengers and the seqel slated for Summer 2015. There's also talk of The Hulk( Mark Ruffalo) getting his own film. I

Video: MTV Asks Rob “Have You Ever…”

MTV First sat down with Robert Pattinson to discuss Cosmopolis. The interview started off with a round of “Have you ever…” questions for Rob. As for the rest of the interview, we have to give a round of applause to Josh Horowitz for being ultra professional and very respectful by keeping the discussion on track and away from Rob’s personal life

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service