The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice Jess thanx for posting

Thanx Irene that is just as nice

So Proud of The Twilight Saga!

You're welcome, pen. It's really nice. Love it!

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' movie tie-in book editions revealed

Another last for the Twilight Saga is here!

The movie tie-in editions of Stephenie Meyer'sBreaking Dawn, themed with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, have now been revealed.

For the basic paperback tie-in edition, the cover image is the same family portrait shot of Bella (Kristen Stewart), Edward (Robert Pattinson), and Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy). An exclusive poster, as usual, is included with the book.

For the mass market paperback edition for Part 2, a new image is featured on the cover - this time, of Bella and Renesmee. This is the first glimpse of this pic, but other poses of the two character with that costume have been seen before.

What do you think of the new covers? Also, for the comments: Will you get the new editions of Breaking Dawn for Part 2 even though movie tie-in editions of the book for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 were released last year? Why or why not?

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Were Never Slated to Attend Twilight Convention

Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson

(GettyImages.com)

A lot has been made of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart allegedly “skipping” four upcoming Twilight fan convention appearances tied to Breaking Dawn — Part 2.

Neither star will be attending the events set for San Antonio, Detroit, New Jersey and Los Angeles in the coming weeks, and a number of outlets are treating their absence as newsworthy given the tabloid firestorm that’s recently enveloped the pair.

But the idea that either Pattinson or Stewart canceled on the conventions is 100% not true.

Despite widespread reports, neither of them was slated to attend in the first place.

A rep for Pattinson tells Gossip Cop, “We have not canceled any confirmed professional appearances for Robert. Specifically, he was never invited or set to attend these events.”

Meanwhile, a Stewart source informs us that the actress had never been expected to go to the conventions.

As Gossip Cop exclusively reported last week, Pattinson and Stewart will NOT be crossing paths at the upcoming MTV Video Music Awards as had been widely assumed.

'Twilight' trio not hitting final convention stop for 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

Twilight trio Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen),Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan), and Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) might've been on-hand for the past two Los Angeles-based Twilight convention stops (in support of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1), but don't count on seeing them this year in support of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Creation Entertainment announced the roster for the Burbank, California stop - which takes place from November 3-4th and features, so far, Peter FacinelliGil BirminghamCharlie BewleyAlex MerazBooboo StewartTinsel KoreyCasey LaBow, and Julia Jones - and added "Although Rob, Kristen and Taylor will not be with us this time out we will have a super line-up of other Twilight stars and the weekend will be filled with special events, movie prop and costume displays, contests, panels, auctions, parties, exclusive merchandise, music and much more, including some surprises! "

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Robert Pattinson's manager Nick Frenkel addressed accusations that Pattinson and his co-stars pulled out of the show as a result of their personal situation, stating "We have not canceled any confirmed professional appearances for Robert. Specifically, he was never invited or set to attend these events."

Kristen Stewart's team responded to the matter, too, saying "This is just another event that she definitely didn't cancel because she was never scheduled to attend in the first place."

Despite reports, the two are also not currently scheduled to present at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, while Stewart is expected to attend the Toronto International Film Festival in support of her film On The Road.

The trio first joined the L.A. TwiTour circuit in 2010 for Eclipse and followed up with a showing for Breaking Dawn - Part 1.

You know a lot of these events and award show Rob wasn't scheduled to attend he went to go with Kristen, like the recent Teen Choice Awards.

Thanx Irene

Listen to the First Single from the new Muse Album!

12 Comments August 20, 2012 by Will Filed Under: Breaking Dawn Soundtrack

Here’s the brand new single from everyone’s favorite Twilight Saga band, Muse. The track is called “Madness” from the upcoming album The 2nd Law. Would you want to see Muse on the soundtrack for Breaking Dawn Part 2?

MTV Asks Twilight Fans About Robert Pattinson’s Recent Media Appearances

MTV asked us, Twilight Series Theories and Fangirlish about Robert Pattinson’s recent press tour and Twilight impact. Here’s what Laura had to say:

On the interviews of last week

I’d say that Robert Pattinson conducted himself with a lot of grace under fire with witty comments about breakfast cereal or changed the subject when things were too personal,’ added Laura Byrne Cristiano, owner of TwilightLexicon.com. ‘He’s still happy to talk about his films, and that’s what we really want long-term.’

On Breaking Dawn press

Byrne Cristiano said she hopes Pattinson reveals a few details about the book-to-screen adaptation and what he might have added to the story or role himself.

‘I really want him to talk about the changes from novel to screenplay and how big of an adjustment it might have been [and] did he have any input,’ she said. ‘Also looking back on the four-year roller-coaster ride, what did he enjoy the most overall and why.’

See the whole article on MTV and see what Erin of Fangirlish and Kallie of Twilight Series Theories had to say.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service