The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*NEW* Promo Pic of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Mackenzi...

NEW Promo Pic of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Mackenzie Foy From The BD Part 2 Movie-Tie In Cover.
It can be pre-ordered at barnesandnoble.com.

Photobucket

Via /Via
Source: Robsessed

Well ladies, I am sorry but I will not be able to put up anymore pics because I lost everything on my computer and I now have to borrow a computer from someone else so I am a little lost i am sooooooooooooo sorry. but I will be able to put articles just I am not able to post anymore countdowns

So sorry that this happened to you.

So am I I lost everything even my homework which I will have to do all over again UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww man im so sorry.

Uh oh. So sorry, pen. But you're a resourceful lady. I'm sure you'll come up with something. 

I will certainly try, where there is a wil there is a way just a matter of finding it. It just got a little depressing bcause I lost everything and it bugs me and there is nothing i can do to change that but to find a way around it.

Thanx Jess for posting that

Your welcome pen,

i am sorry you lost your files!

i will try to post the countdowns  until you are able to do it again.

I would really appreciate it thank you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service