The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89464

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for my absense but most of you know why and I just checked in and Jess thanx for posting those countdowns I appreciate it very much and I am looking into buying another computer so I should be able to continue hopefully, if everything goes right with in this next week soooooooooooooooooooo sorry for all of this.

Your welcome pen!

Pen--

Sorry i am bearly posting the countdown,i started school today and i been busy the whole day.I'll try to keep posting it though but it senior year so i guess i'll be busy.

Photo: 81 Days Until Breaking Dawn Part 2

Once you get a new computer, you can copy the countdown widget again and post more lovely pics Pen.....sorry to hear about the homework though...what a drag. =:(

Love "Bella's Lullaby"? The composer behind your favorite Twilight scenes, Carter Burwell, returns to score Breaking Dawn - Part 2!

thanx for posting all of this and do not worry about the countdowns o.k. school comes first so no worries

I liked the Carter Burwell score the best out of all the soundtrack composers...I was so happy to hear that familiar sound in BD1....it just sounded so right. I wish they could go back to the "indy' sound with the musicians again...Catherine H. really nailed it with that.

Entertainment Weekly's 'Twilight: The Complete Journey' hits shelves in October

I don't know if ya'll have seen this yet but please check out this article on MTV about Breaking Dawn Part 2

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1692657/breaking-dawn-part-2-photo...

They have two new photos and an interview with Bill Condon.  I adore him.  He seems so sweet!

Every time I read something about the end of the saga nowadays makes me want to cry!  I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye.  Bill talks about the special effects, the art of visualizing special powers, the movie's running time and a surprise with the score.  I think Carter Burwell may be bringing back some themes from the other composers.  I would love that as I love all of the Twilight scores with Twilight and New Moon being my favorite!  I'm sad but I'm getting excited again for the last movie.  I think I need to have a Twilight marathon...haven't watched a Twilight movie in awhile!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service