The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Breaking Dawn Part 2" Stills With Robert Pattinson Now UHQ & U...

Yes these are the gorgeous new "Breaking Dawn Part 2" stills we had yesterday with Robert Pattinson but now in UHQ & Untagged just the way we like them ;-)

Photobucket

Click for UHQ

via BreakingDawn.org
Source: Robsessed

Photo: 78 Days Until Breaking Dawn Part 2

Entertainment Weekly's “Twilight The Complete Journey" Cover now in HQ + Special information.
Publication Date: October 2, 2012
A gorgeous all-access guide to the Twilight saga from the magazine whose writers and photographers covered the phenomenon before anyone else and better than anyone else. “The Twilight Journey” follows author Stephenie Meyer and stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart an.d Taylor Lautner on their wild, five-year journey from the set of the first movie to the premiere of 2012′s “Breaking Dawn, Part 2.” With funny, intimate, often shockingly frank interviews as well as set visits, trivia, book and movie guides, and dozens of now-iconic photographs. The book is not only a keepsake for fans to pore over but also a revealing portrait of an unassuming first-time author and three very different young actors coping with a fame so sudden and overwhelming that it not only transformed their lives but Hollywood itself.Includes five posters based on original EW covers.     
Paperback: 112 pages     
Publisher: Time Home Entertainment (October 2, 2012)

Jess thank you too I appreciate it

What a stunning shot of Rob!!

That is such a heart racing, melting pulse racing look!

thanks Jess!

Irene thanx for posting those

Kristen Stewart gets another big slap in the face for affair today

(from examiner.com)

Kristen Stewart has just received another slap in the face as the virtually stoning for her affair is continuing today, according to new reports Friday. This time the punishment is coming via “Twilight” executives who will replace Kristen on the “Breaking Dawn” Part 2 promotional tour with Ashley Greene if she is still estranged fromRobert Pattinson at the time the tour starts.

Video: Click on the video above for the latest on Robert Pattinson's plans.

According to Perez Hilton, the studio is holding out for reconciliation between the two, but this is their plan if one doesn’t happen in a timely fashion when it comes time to start the promotional tour. “At this point the press strategy would have been mapped out” and all will be in place to start this tour without her.

It looks as though Robert is not about to go back with Kristen according to reports this week. He still loves her, but he doesn't trust her anymore and he can't have a relationship without trust. Robert has put his L.A. mansion up for sale and is contemplating moving home to London. This will put some real distance between the two.

Kristen doesn’t deserve this type of treatment, as she is every bit as vital to this movie as is her co-star and ex, Robert Pattinson. Fans were looking forward to seeing the two together again, even if it was just to promote “Breaking Dawn” 2.

While it is not known how Kristen is taking this news, she must be beside herself as the punishment for this indiscretion just keeps coming at her. This is the last time the group will be together on a promotional tour because this movie is the final installment of the “Twilight” saga. Is this really fitting treatment for Kristen?

Rupert Sanders has not seen any type of fallout for his part in this affair in comparison to what Kristen has had to endure. Why should this private affair bleed over into her career? It certainly hasn’t for Sanders.

Okay, I am going to post my feelings about this in the other forum that you made, penny. Just thought for those of us who haven't gotten involved in the emotional part of this story should see this article because it does have to do with promo for BD2.

It is o.k. to post that here nycmarie, I think I even posted an article or two with this in on it so no big biggie hun

A Confession & an Apology:

Dear Ladies of this thread, every-thing-breaking-dawn-news

few months back I posted on this forum that I would get autographs from the Twi-Trinity when BD2 promotion came around seeing as I live in nyc, not far from the tv studios and a sister & bro-in-law who work at NBC. So I get a message on fb on Monday Aug. 13th, 2012 from my sis that says she cannot confirm or deny that RPatZ (that's how she wrote it; she thinks I am crazy, lol) would be in nyc that evening at the Modern Museum of Art to promote Cosmopolis and attend the screening. Then she called me and told me to hi-tail it down to MoMA to meet RP. My brother in law was doing the camera work for NBC and my sis's friend was doing the interview on the red carpet.She told me to just go down and stand next to her friend and ask RP when they finished the red carpet mini interview. Well, I am shocked...with happiness & fear and an unreal feeling washes over me. I feel numb. Then I snap out of it while she gives me the details. I have 30 mins to get ready and leave the house. I have 50 mins. to get to the museum if I wan't to be standing not more than 3 feet away from Rob. But I can't make it in that time. I am sick and can't run like I used to. But all I keep thinking is "I must go. I told the Ladies on TTS that I would get them an autograph." (I am not blaming anyone here..it's just the way I was thinking.) After about 10 minutes of indecision I call my sister back and tell her I can't make it (sick and I seriously don't know what to wear to a red carpet event anymore...I don't have any glam dresses that fit these days, lol.) but BD2 promo is coming up and can she get me a good spot then? She says maybe. I say okay and go lay back down where I still feel sick and even worse for bailing out. But I kept telling myself that I'd get them on the BD2 promos. AND THEN THIS HAPPENS!!!!  (see news above). I can't believe Summit would cut KS! and replace her with Ashley Greene?!!! Okay, I will write my rant out over at the other forum, the Robert and Kristen thread.

But I still want to apologize to each and every one of you Ladies that comes on here. Especially penny for all you do. I only told 2 people and then I nursed my wounds quietly, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings that I could easily have been face to face with RP. Even my Dad implied that I was stupid not to go even though my family thinks I am crazy with Twilight. I don't know if I'll ever get that chance again. I don't want Ashley Greene's autograph with RP & TL's. I , unlike most people, do not have Alice as my #1 Vamp after Bella. Bella..I wanted to get RP & KS's autographs for you guys so badly. I am sorry that I failed you. I will try and see what I can do, no excuses other than me knocking at death's door, when BD2 promo comes around. And pray that they don't cut KS from the promos (she's been through so much for a 22 year old girl)..okay, I'm going to the other forum. 

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Where do people post their feelings about the news articles? Feel free to take it down, penny, or tell me to take it down. I am just going to repost it on the Robert & Kristen forum. The only reason I posted it here is b/c I promised this group, this forum that I would get autographs. And I would have if I wasn't so dang sick! I really am sorry, Ladies. I know in my heat that if I ran downtown I could have just scraped by. I'm sorry that I didn't even try.

with love,

`maire

Photo: 77 Days Until Breaking Dawn Part 2

nycmarie, you can keep that posting here it is o.k. and there is no need to be sorry for ANYTHING  o.k. and NO you did not fail us hun so please do not be hard on yourself o.k. things do happen that is o.k. sweetie. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service