The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much for understanding, penny. You really are too sweet : )

Well it is true  you have not failed us at all nycmarie things do happen so it is all right. You are just as sweet :) :): : ): ):)

nycmaire......don't stress girl! It's all good, I understand what you are dealing with and it is a lot to ask of you to get those. To expect you to get one for everybody is a lot to ask a healthy person....so it would be cruel to be upset at you for not aquiring the signatures! (no harm, no foul) We are as we were and it is what it is. You're are so sweet to offer....and only do it if you're up to it and relaxed about it. Otherwise don't stress, because it is so not worth it for you, with all the things you have to deal with in your life right now. WE love you girl! Stay healthy!!

Oh Leanne, thank you. hugzzz

Everyone here is so good to me; I have tears in my eyes...

I don't think it's a big deal to ask for several autographs but then again, I am crazy, lol. I'll do what I can come BD2 promos. And thanks again to penny, Leanne and anyone else who might ssay something similar in the next few posts. (I don't want to hijack this thread.)

Hmm..so what's the latest news about BD2? I haven't seen anything except the rumor that Ashley Greene may or may not replace KS on BD2 promos. Anything else? 

Photo: 76 Days Until Breaking Dawn Part 2

Jess thanx for doing that for me

You are welcome pen(:

I really have not seen or heard much of anything yet

'Twilight' Barbie dolls of Rosalie and Jasper revealed, more characters coming

Rosalie and Jasper Barbies revealed!Rosalie and Jasper Barbies

Well, so many of you wanted it; now you've got it!.

Twilight Barbie dolls for the characters Rosalie and Jasper - portrayed in the Saga film series by Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone, respectively - have now been released!

The Rosalie and Jasper Barbie dolls went on the market yesterday, currently available for ordering here and here!

For those of you who love the Twilight Barbie collection, that's not the only good news.

Barbie dolls for fellow Cullen characters Esme, Carlisle, and Emmett are also being released with a date to be determined, with pre-orders currently being taken at the links, and a new Bella Barbie for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is also on the way.

These six new Twilight Barbie dolls will add to the several others released over the years, including Bella and Edward for Twilight, Jacob for New Moon, Jane, Victoria, and Alice for Eclipse, and Bella and Edward as bride and groom for Breaking Dawn - Part 1.

Images of the Rosalie and Jasper dolls are attached, thanks to AngelicDreamz.com. What do you think of the additions to the collection?

omygosh jess, that is so cool! Thanks =)

I saw an Edward doll back in 2010 but I didn't get it..it was at the local Walgreens for like 10 bucks and I just started reading TT so I didn't give it much thought. *face palm*

I haven't got them either,my mom said that it was to much,that if i got one  then i will want to buy all of them.lol

and since my parents are the ones that get me all the twilight things i agreed,maybe i'll get them later!

@ Jess! good plan!

maybe your birthday is coming up? Maybe you can wait that long?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service