The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stephenie Meyer talks writing again, 'Twilight' ending, and Kristen Stewart

Whoa! Looks like the Twilight cast weren't the only persons of interest at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.

According to E! NewsTwilight Saga and The Host author Stephenie Meyer was around for the event as well and spoke up about three current issues.

On Kristen Stewart's recent relationship drama: "That is so not my business."

On saying good-bye to the Twilight series withThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2hitting theaters in November: "I tend to get really sad when I have to [think about the final film] ... So I'm sort of putting it off. I figure it'll be a really emotional night when it comes out and we know that it's over. That's going to be rough."

On what she's up to these days: "I'm writing now."

Writing now?! Can we say "Hale yeah!"

As for what she's writing, she didn't say, but she's mentioned several possibilities in the past the likeliest of which is a sequel for The Host. She said in May that because she's been living in that world for production on the film adaptation, it's the one she's most apt to work on.

i cant post the trailer but you can see it here!

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-...

Rob made a surprise appearance at Stand Up to Cancer this evening!

“Every cent that goes to research is changing the lives of patients and their families right now – Rob Pattinson Donate at 888.90.STAND

Do you see why the world loves him!!!!!!! What is she doing- nothing but w*******ing around, what is doing- fighting cancer. Gotta love the man!!!!

HQ Pics of Robert Pattinson at Stand Up 2 Cancer  

Here are HQ Pics  of Robert Pattinson at Stand Up 2 Cancer. In the pics, Rob is with, Pam Cromwell a patient from the Cancer Treatment Center of America who is fighting Stage Four Breast Cancer

Click to make bigger 

More after the jump! 

Source: ToR

found the video!

omg this movie is going to be so freakin good!!

Photobucket 

Can not stop watching this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I just want to say that Kristen looked amazing in Toronto!!!! Despite the drama....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service