The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg we are down to only 61 days? holy crap when did that happen!?! still super exciting i cant take it!

Ladies,will all of you be buying their tickets in 2 weeks?

i will!!!i got a gift card from amc from someone for my birthday(2 weeks early,lol) so i will get them as soon as they sell them,i hope they do the special screening like last year because i have to go to school the next day,but there is no way i am missing the premier!

depending on my work schedule i may make it to opening night. either way ill make it at some point.

pen these count downs are amazing!!!!!

They are and thanx to Jess for posting them

Your welcome,thanks to Twilightlifepage from facebook for making them!

Passion Pit and Iko to be on Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack

The Twilight Examiner has a rundown of two of the bands that are confirmed, be it with a bit of detective work, on the Breaking Dawn Part 2 soundtrack.

Check out the full story on Twilight Examiner and check out the bands’ signature sounds below.

<object width="475" height="267"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/5bfseWNmlds?version=3&amp;hl=... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/5bfseWNmlds?version=3&amp;hl=..." type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The IKO song was the one underscoring the clip showed at Target at teh Breaking dawn Part 1 DVD release.

Fun 'Twilight' flashback: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the set

With the release date for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - the final installment to the Twilight series films - inching ever nearer (less than 60 days!), it's a great time to start looking back on some of the moments that helped shape the face of the franchise.

Adding to yesterday's look back at their first "Unscripted" interview, here's a great on-set chat MTV did with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart long before anyone had any inkling of an idea about what was to come from this movie and its sequels.

In the attached video, Pattinson and Stewart - decked out in those familiar costumes - joke about how they prepared for their work portraying the iconic duo Edward and Bella, with Pattinson quipping "Yeah, we don't really get on at all" just before Stewart wipes something off of his cheek.

Is this too cute or what? It's hard to believe that more than four years have passed since this took place, isn't it?

The full load of MTV's on-set chats with the two from the set of Twilight in 2008 can be found here.

Thanx for posting  Irene

'Breaking Dawn Part 2': Jackson Rathbone teases Bella's transition

Movie fans in Scottsdale are waiting to see "Breaking Dawn Part 2" on the big screen, and now fans are being given more inside scoop on the final "Twilight" film from one of the members of the cast. On Monday, September 17, Breaking Dawn Movie News shared a recent interview with Jackson Rathbone. New photos of the actor have also been released. Check out the photos here. If you missed any of the previously released photos or spoilers for this film series, go here.

Rathbone spoke about "Twilight" and "Breaking Dawn Part 2" when he attended a recent premiere. He focused on Bella's transition into a vampire during the interview. He said the following to Clevver TV:

"I think it is an amazing transformation. It is something that Kristen's been waiting to do for years. She just handled it with such grace, beauty, and strength. so it comes across wonderfully on film."

Fans will finally see Bella transform once the film is released in November. The cast will start promotion for the film soon, and tickets for the film in theater will go on sale starting October 1.

This film and its pending release is causing buzz on social media. One fan said the following on Twitter recently:

This is tooo exciting!!! Can't wait for breaking dawn part 2!!! #breakingdawn Best of all it comes out on my Birthday!! Pow pow!!!

Why is he so handsome?I don't get why my mom thinks he is ugly!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service