The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

squeeeeeee!

i got new pic. 4 breaking dawn pt. 2 

Attachments:

New Breaking Dawn part 2 stills frim EW

OMG Vampire Bella and Charlie!!!!!!!

Jess thanx for posting those I appreciate it.

Photo: 54 Days Until Breaking Dawn Part 2

Thanks, Jess! It can't be this close. To the movie showing I mean. Not ready to see it all end.

I am not ready either,i am exited but i think i am going to cry like a baby!It feels like it came to an end to soon.

So will I. A box of tissue won't cut it. I'll bring a bagful!

With the last of the “Twilight” movies quickly approaching, the final installment—“Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2”—is on many a fan’s mind.

In latest news on the franchise, according to “Extra TV” this Saturday, actress Kristen Stewart sat down this week to talk about her experience working on the “Twilight” film set alongside the talented cast of the series, though didn’t mention any of the details on her and co-star Robert Pattinson getting back together. A confirmation was also revealed this Friday that some extra scenes and footage of “Twilight” will be seen after the credits roll.

During her interview with “Extra TV,” Kristen Stewart focused mostly on her filming of Bella’s character in the “Twilight” movies, stating that the part took a lot of patience.

“I really lived in the ‘Twilight’ world for over four years—that’s a long time … and demands a lot of patience on my part. Thanks God I’ve had the chance to do smaller movies like ‘The Runaways’ and ‘On the Road’ to break it up. I might have turned mad, otherwise!” she said.

As for the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart news of the vampire couple bei..., Stewart shied away from comment this time around.

While talk of extra “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” footage was just rumor in past weeks, Kellan Lutz (who plays Emmett Cullen) helped confirm extra scenes after credits in the theaters for fans, as well as how the love story between Edward and Bella will end.

“They’re really going to love it, and Bill [Condon, the director] even told me to tell fans to stay for the credits—a really special thing is happening after the surprise ending,” teased Lutz. “Every film has been building upon the others, and I think fans are really going to enjoy the end that’s a little more elaborated on than the book.”

What do you think the extra scenes or new surprise ending—created by author Stephenie Meyer herself—might entail at the end of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2?” The final film in the epic franchise is set to sink its teeth into U.S. theaters this November 16.

For the latest “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie news, updates on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s promo tour dates, and the most recent details on the final film, you can follow Ryan on Twitter or join his Facebook page for the epic conclusion to the great vampire series, Novels and Film Examiner.

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack release date revealed, pre-orders open

Only a few bits and pieces of information about the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 have come down so far, but it looks like today we may finally have a release date for the album!

According to Amazon, which is now accepting pre-orders for the record, the release date for Part 2's soundtrack will be November 13th, 2012 which is just a few days prior to when the final film hits theaters on November 16th!

Amazon is usually pretty on-point about information like this, but do bear in mind that no official announcement on the matter has yet come down from Chop Shop Records.

As of now, just two bands are known to be included in the album - Passion Pit and Iko - but The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 soundtrack artist Christina Perri recently hinted that she may also be setting up to contribute a new original song to the album.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service