The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Breaking Dawn part 1 still

o:No words

thanx Jess for posting.

UHQ New/Old Breaking Dawn: Part I Still   

Here’s the UHQ version of the new/old Breaking Dawn: Part I still we posted earlier. 

Click to make bigger 

Cropped after the jump! 

-

Source / via

Source: ToR

Sorry, Jess. Just couldn't have enough of it. lol!

Haha its okay,me neither!

my sister and daughter can't watch 3D, it triggers migraines in them, something in the glasses.  but I can't wait to see the movie but if it is 3D, I won't see it in the theaters.  If the movie is 3D will it be just on blue ray??

Unless I am mistaken,  they are not doing it in 3-D although they could put it in there but as far as I know they were not going too.

Billy Burke reflects on 'Twilight' and how it was a 'great gig' for him

Twilight Saga star Billy Burke has bid his farewell to the Charlie Swan cop-stache, but he's not forgotten what the series has done for his career.

In a new interview with the A.V. Club, Burke chatted a bit about how he first came on to Twilight in 2008 and admitted that it and the four sequels following (The Twilight Saga: New MoonThe Twilight Saga: EclipseThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, andThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2) have been very good to him.

"Charlie Swan has been very, very good to me," he explained. "I went to meet Catherine Hardwicke, the director of the original Twilight, and we threw around a couple of scenes, and she said,'Have you heard of this saga?' And I hadn’t, of course. She said,'Well, go home and Google it.' And so I went home and I Googled it, and I was like, 'Wow, this is a big deal!' When they ended up offering me that role, I was maybe one of the only people who, at that time, knew it was going to have an audience. I obviously didn’t know it would sort of overtake the cultural zeitgeist as it did, but… Aside from that, it’s been a great gig for me. I’ve loved playing that part. I’ve loved playing basically the only guy in the entire storyline who has no idea what’s going on."

Burke's previously commented on how Charlie Swan finally comes to know the reality of the situation in Part 2and how he can't wait to see that happen.

Yall should see him in the show, Revolition!is amazing!

I just noticed i didnt spell the word.lol

Revolution!lol

i saw the pilot of that show. he was really really good in it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service