The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90089

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fierce! Thanks, Jess!

Jess than for posting

just got the twilight magazine at Walgreens for $4.99 awesome luvin' it

i have the breaking dawn part 1 movie from redbox i bought 4 $5.00 and i alble to make it through the brith scene now YAY

'Twilight: Breaking Dawn' movie: New Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart stills (Video)

With rumors of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart “officially” back together after their breakup, many Twi-hards may be excited as they wait to see the actors’ on-screen counterparts together once again as well.

In latest “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” news, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are featured on two new film stills this week, as well as the recently revealed international movie poster. Courtesy of Summit Entertainment and “Shockya” this Tuesday, the two new movie stills reveal a close shot of Edward and Bella Cullen together, while the other offers a nice new look into Bella’s demonstration of her vampire strength with an arm-wrestling match against Emmett (Kellan Lutz).

Although talk of the hot Hollywood couple getting back together has been swirling around the internet this weekend, what has been confirmed is that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart will reunite for the “Twilight... after the cast’s promo tour.

Stewart also just revealed her take on the new “Twilight” ending, as well news that an extra scene will be featured after the film credits roll. The actress disclosed that playing Bella for over four years has taken a lot of “patience,” but that she is excited for the final film to hit theaters, and hopes that fans will enjoy it.

“Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” will hit theaters this November 16, 2012, though early pre-sale tickets for the last (and no doubt similarly epic) installment to the “Twilight Saga” are set to be released later this week on September 30.

To stay up-to-date on the latest “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” news and details on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and the rest of the vampire cast for the coming movie, you can follow Ryan’s articles on Twitter or join his Facebook page for the final film in epic franchise, Novels into Movies Examiner.

LIKE! Thanks, Jess!

New ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Merchandising   

Cine Shopping | Via 

Source: ToR

Another new 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' premiere contest

Adding to Fandango's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere contest announced earlier this month is a new one from Fye Electronics!

Fye's contest entry form is located on their Facebook page, and the grand prize for that sweepstakes is a trip for two to the world premiere for Breaking Dawn - Part 2 in Los Angeles, which takes place on Monday, November 12th.

Like Fandango's, Fye's prize package includes airfare, hotel, and event tickets.

The contest closes on October 14th, so be sure to enter soon for your chance to win!

By the way, Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment is expected to dish out new details on the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere - including camping rules and regulations - on October 1st, the same date that ticket sales for the film as well as the Twilight Saga Marathon will be opened to the public.

Good luck to all who enter!

Twilight Examiner

thank you Irene for posting all of this

You're welcome, pen!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service