The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twitter Watch-Along of Twilight Movies "WaitingForForever" with TwiFans.com & Other Twilight Sites

TwiFans.com will be participating in a tweet-a-thon and would love for you to join us on twitter to live tweet while watching the Twilight movies together.

Some Twilight fansites will celebrate the release of Breaking Dawn Part 2 with a Twilight Saga watch-along on Twitter! they’ll be live-tweeting every Sunday from October 14 to November 4 at 6pm (EST) / 3pm  (PT).

To participate simply set your DVD player, go on Twitter at the schedule time, and start tweeting using the hashtag #WaitingForForever

See you Sunday October 14 at 6pm EST / 3pm PT to discuss Twilight together!

See you Sunday October 21 at 6pm EST / 3pm PT to discuss New Moon together!

See you Sunday October 28 at 6pm EST / 3pm PT to discuss Eclipse together!

See you Sunday November 4 at 6pm EST / 3pm PT to discuss Breaking Dawn Part 1 together!

Thanks to Nessie Mackenzie

Source: Twifans

Nikki Reed reacts to 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' poster

In a new segment of Nikki Reed's interview with MTV about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, she reacted to the newest poster for the film which was unveiled on Tuesday.

“You know, I’m not sure. I’m definitely not in the one you’re holding, although that looks like Lee [Pace] and maybe Rami [Malek] … is that who that is? Yeah, they’re pretty far away. I mean, listen, I can’t wait to see. That whole scene, we had to really use our imagination, you know, we shot that on a stage. And I think with these movies in general we have to … the wolves, I’m sure you’ve heard this in the past, they’re like these big cutout cardboard white you know things that people carry and run and are like ‘React! Here comes a wolf!’ and you’re look back and this man’s like carrying this ten-foot-tall wolf. So, I’m really excited to see how this turns out, and I’m sure it’ll be great,” she said.

The castmates featured in the poster - apart from Robert Pattinson (Edward), Kristen Stewart (Bella), and Taylor Lautner (Jacob) - have been identified as Lee Pace(Garrett), Judi Shekoni (Zafrina), Toni Trucks (Mary), possibly Guri Weinberg (Stefan), Benjamin (Rami Malek) and Angela Sarafyan (Tia).

38 days to go!

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Banner Art Features Vampire Face-Off

Summit has just dropped a new exclusive Breaking Dawn 2 banner showing the front lines of the final battle. This is the beginning to the anticipated epic ending – the Cullens and the wolf pack face off against the Volturi in a snow-covered landscape. We can't wait to see Bella as a newborn vampire rush into battle Nov. 16!
Source: www.fandango.com/movieblog/exclusive-breaking-dawn-part-2-banner-art-features-vampire-faceoff-723119.html

‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ to Premiere at Rome Film Festival  

From THR

ROME – The world premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 will be the highlight of the International Rome Film Festival’s Alice in the City sidebar, though paparazzi at the festival will be disappointed that the film’s high-profile stars, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, will not be in Rome for the premiere.

Alice in the City is the Rome festival’s only autonomous section, which is why it announced its lineup separate from that of the rest of the festival, to be announced on Wednesday. Alice in the City focuses on films oriented for a youth audience.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, a mega-budget adventure fantasy story directed by Bill Condon that continues the highly successful vampire franchise, is the one film in the Alice in the City sidebar that will screen in collaboration with the Rome festival itself. The rest of the program is independent of the festival.

Source: ToR

More Details On Breaking Dawn Part Two Exclusive Sydney Fan Event   

We posted before HERE details from NOVA about the Exclusive Breaking Dawn Part Two Fan Event that Rob will be attending on October 22.  The competition to win tickets has now begun.  Here’s all the details:

Smallzy:

Hoyts Distribution & Smallzy are giving you the chance to see Edward Cullen…

Oops, we mean Robert Pattinson, in Sydney at a SUPER exclusive Fan Event before “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt 2” hits movie screens across the world…

We know you wanna be there – but true Twi-Hards need only apply for amazing opportunity to see the man in the flesh…

Let Smallzy know the number one Twilight question you would ask R.Patz right here…

Smallzy will be giving someone the good news every night this week that they’re coming to Sydney to check out Edward at the Breaking Dawn Pt 2 Fan Event!

You can enter via the web by clicking here. All the terms & conditions are linked there for you to read.

MORE AFTER THE JUMP!

Fitzy & Wippa:

You’ll be the envy of Twi-hards everywhere when you have the chance to get up close and personal with Edward Cullen.

Hoyts Distribution and Nova 969 are giving you the ultimate once in a lifetime Twilight experience.

Yep, the one and only Robert Pattinson will be hitting our shores to celebrate the release of the fourth and final installment of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.’

And Nova 969 is giving you the chance to score an invite to this exclusive fan only event, exclusive footage from the movie and see the man himself.

Be listening to Fitzy & Wippa and Nova 969 all day at work for your chance to join team Edward! Make sure you have your ultimate Twilight question ready! Your ultimate Twilight question could be asked at this huge event.

This also from FilmInk:

Win Tickets To ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Fan Event With Special Guest Robert Pattinson

GENERAL: HOYTS FILM DISTRIBUTION is delighted to announce THE NOVA NETWORK as the exclusive media partner for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 Fan Event with special guest ROBERT PATTINSON.

Over the next two weeks, The NOVA NETWORK will be offering Twi-hard fans across the country the chance to secure a sought after seat inside this exclusive fan event in Sydney, with special guest Robert Pattinson in attendance.

Hosted by Lizzy Lovette, the event will be held in Sydney on MONDAY OCTOBER 22 and give lucky Twi-hard fans the chance to attend an intimate Q&A with Robert Pattinson, check out special footage from the much anticipated final instalment of the Twilight Saga, and be treated to a night of entertainment they will not forget!

Twilight fans will need to tune into the NOVA NETWORK to find out how to secure a golden ticket to this once in a lifetime event.

Via

Source: ToR

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack cover art revealed

Tonight, the soundtrack cover art for the original motion picture soundtrack for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 has been unveiled by Chop Shop Records!

The trio shot of Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen), Kristen Stewart (Bella Cullen) andTaylor Lautner (Jacob Black) is the same image seen in the international posterrevealed last week.

The soundtrack list for the album, which hits shelves on November 13th and is currently available for pre-ordering, is as follows:

1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I've Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) - Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell

Twilight Examiner

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Advertising Banner Featuring the Volturi Showdown

Click here for full size.

ladies I appreciate everything you all have posted

'Breaking Dawn' 'Dog Bowl' Scene: In The Film Or A DVD Extra?

Nikki Reed tells 'Twilight' Tuesday about shooting the infamous scene with Taylor Lautner.

We're a little over a month away from the release of "Breaking Dawn - Part 2," and in order to keep myself from getting too excited for the final film's arrival, each week for "Twilight" Tuesday, I've been trying to figure out exactly which scenes from the book made the final cut and which scenes director Bill Condon had to leave on the cutting-room floor.

It's a tough task, because even though we have two films for Stephenie Meyer's fourth book, the movies would have to be extra-long in order to include everything we fans want. Personally, I'd like a full hour dedicated to Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and getting to know the new vampires better, but that's probably not going to happen.

However, thanks to a recent chat with star Nikki Reed, we have more evidence that the infamous "dog bowl" scene between Rosalie and Jacob is both faithful to the book and can still hold out hope that it is miraculously edited into the final cut vs. what we heard about it back in July at Comic-Con.

"We shot the dog bowl scene. In fact, we shot it enough times for my head to hurt, because I was smacked in the head with various items that I'm sure at some point will be CGI'd into dog bowls, and at one point it was a rubber dog bowl," recalled Reed, who has yet to see the final cut of the film. "Taylor [Lautner] is pretty strong; I needed that scene to end up in there. [But] I never know what's going to end up in there.

"But here's what I do know: Things that are not in the movie do end up on the DVD special features section, so that's good," she teased.

Check out everything we've got on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service