The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If this has already been posted I apologize:

New Face Friday: Meet Erik Odom as Peter

Get to know our next nomad, Peter.  If you need a refresher on his character, check out our character bio section.

Q: When you walked into Comic-Con [at the end of the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 cast panel], you got some of the biggest shouts out of all the newcomers. How did that feel?

Erik: It was unbelievable. The only thing I could say it compared to was the Part 1 premiere when I walked down the red carpet. It’s just, you try to prepare yourself for it as much as you can, you know maybe the response will be big but maybe it won’t, you try to be ready for everything … but when it hits you, your knees buckle. I mean my knees buckled. It’s one of the craziest, craziest things. But the fanbase has always been so enthusiastic, so passionate. And I think part of it has always been a combination of people loving the character Peter and just also being on Twitter and being on Facebook and having fans reach out, just trying to interact as much as possible and including the fans as much as you can, you know. Because the fans are what make the fandom what it is.

Q: People love Peter, but they also love Peter with Charlotte. Their relationship’s really special, and I know that that’s something we hope to see on-screen, and I was wondering how far in advance did you meet Valorie [Curry], and you know make it into a rhythm with her and feel like you could portray that on-screen?

Erik:What was great about Valorie, even more so than a lot of the other vampires who I met once we went to Louisiana together, I actually – I didn’t know her personally, but we had a lot of mutual friends in Los Angeles – so through the small world of Facebook, we were able to link up after the whole casting announcement came up, and we actually grabbed lunch before we even started filming, before we left. So, we went to a place in L.A., sat down for about two hours, and after the initial twenty minutes of ‘Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m a part of this; Oh my God I can’t believe I’m a part of this!’ After twenty minutes of us geeking out together about how cool it was, we really dug in and talked about Peter and Charlotte’s relationship and their relationship to the other vampires. You know, because the covens are such an interesting thing, they call the nomads a coven but really it’s Peter and Charlotte versus the world. You know, so we talked about really diving into the relationship, back to Maria [in Eclipse] and back to the newborn army and their relationship with Alice and Jasper, and it was just nice that by the time we got to Louisiana together, we already had the seeds of this relationship planted, you know? It was really nice. I love Valorie.

See more on Twilight Examiner

I took these stills and softened them up a bit:

Bill Condon upbeat about 'The Twilight Saga – Breaking Dawn Part-2'

Cinelovers across the globe especially the young ones have now reasons to celebrate. The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part-2 released by PVR Pictures is hitting Indian theatres from the 23rdNovember,2012 onwards.

In the best-selling novel, written by Stephanie Meyers, the Denali, Egyptian, Irish, Amazon, Romanian Coven, and others come to defend the Cullens after Irina reported to the ruling vampire class known as the Volturi that the Cullens (Bella and Edward) created an immortal child. Due to her hatred with Bella (played by Kristen Stewart) because of Bella's relationship with the wolves as well as the unfulfilled revenge of her mate Laurent, she betrayed her sisters and her allies.

The movie also centers on Bella and her new transformation as a vampire, along with her and Edward's (played by Robert Pattinson) half-vampire, half-human child, Renesmee (played by Mackenzie Foy). After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.

In an official release, director Bill Condon talks about the joy of making this film. After the success of the previous three parts of the Twilight series, how do you reckon Breaking Dawn - Part 2 will fair in comparison to them? Bill says, "I am positive that it will be huge success and will fair equal if not more compared to the previous three parts. In fact the whole crew is excited to see the response we get from the audience and more so from the people who have read the book and come to watch the movie. We just can't wait for the movie to release."

There has been a lot of speculation about the continuity of the series, what does he think about it? He says, "There is a quandary faced by the studio executives over the years about the continuity of the series. It is one of the most successful movie franchises that have run out of books to adapt, however this may not be an obstacle for the Twilight films. The movie is expected to gross $700m-plus worldwide in revenues. It's hard to imagine a movie that does $700m-plus doesn't have ongoing value. We are contemplating about continuing the series even though there are no books to adapt to."

Tons more of New ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Stills (LQ)   

They’re from The Twilight Saga – The Complete Film Archive

More after the jump!

Tons more (no Edward) at the source (Looks like some of them can be new/old stills from the other movies, since they’re from The Twilight Saga – The Complete Film Archive) | Thanks to @melcitron | via RPLife

Source: ToR

Thanks for this Irene!  I was wondering if I should get this.  I just got the EW Twilight Tribute edition.  Now I may have to get this as well...I may just go broke by November, ha!  Well, it is the last movie :)

Definitely a must have!

Book Description

October 16, 2012 The Twilight Saga
Immerse yourself in the world of the spectacular The Twilight Saga film series. Written and designed in collaboration with the entire cast and crew who brought all four of Stephenie Meyer's celebrated novels to the silver screen, this official treasure trove delivers an enchanting experience, transporting readers to the vampire world by sharing filmmaking secrets, never-before-seen candid set photography and artwork, and exclusive stories from the stars.

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Source: http://www.amazon.com/The-Twilight-Saga-Complete-Treasures/dp/03162...

definitely!

The twilight saga is going to make my parents broke!lol

Edited by people in tumbrl

Top photo reveals Alice's vision - grownup Renesmee beside Bella exchanging pleasantries with Edward and Jacob. 

I've already made my Christmas wish list, Jess. This will have to be an early gift from one of my kids or he/she can spend the holidays with Santa in the North Pole. lol!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service