The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Press and Fans React to Breaking Dawn Part 2 Press Screening
October 31, 2012 By Twilight_News 4 Comments

A group of press and fans saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 last night at a special screening. While everyone’s full-length review is embargoed until the movie comes out we were allowed to Tweet some general, non-spoilery reactions.

Jen Yamato of Movieline, a long-time supporter of the fans. She’s been following the Saga since practically day 1.

jen yamato @jenyamato

#BD2: Can't reveal much but I will say certain cast members were legitimately, utterly watchable. Most polished & funny of the series.
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

jen yamato @jenyamato

Just saw BREAKING DAWN. Fans are going to LOVE it. So many moments tailor made for them.
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Steve from Collider, not a fan himself, but has always given Twilight fans respect and a fair shake.

Steven Weintraub @colliderfrosty

Just saw TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN PART 2. Easily the best of the series. By a mile. Fans are going to love it.
30 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Shaun Robinson of Access Hollywood

Shaun Robinson

@MsShaunRobinson

Just saw Breaking Dawn Pt.2! WOW!
30 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Jessica @5ctBauble 30 Oct 12

@MsShaunRobinson don't tease us Shaun!! Can't wait for you to interview the cast again #BreakingDawnPart2

Shaun Robinson

@MsShaunRobinson

@5ctBauble the end of Breaking Dawn2 is going to make you go...OMG!!!
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Kate Spencer of

jen yamato @jenyamato 31 Oct 12

#BD2: Can't reveal much but I will say certain cast members were legitimately, utterly watchable. Most polished & funny of the series.

katespencer @katespencer

@jenyamato Agree. Thoroughly enjoyed it/performances, though I'm prone to fangirling.
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Laura from the Lexicon

TwilightLexicon @TwilightLexicon

Just saw a breaking dawn 2 screening ....WOW. All I can say for now Ty Bill Condon
30 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

CyCyN @cycyn 31 Oct 12

@jenyamato @TwilightLexicon @PageToPremiere why do you girls keep saying "fans are going to love it"... Don't YOU like it? O.o?

. @cycyn @jenyamato @PageToPremiere can't answer for Kimmy or Jen but for my part I loved it. Debating if its my first or second favorite
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Mel @melhkel 31 Oct 12

@TwilightLexicon which movie is battling with BD part 2 as your favorite??

. @melhkel my movie favs in order are BD, NM, TW, EC. My books favs in order are EC, TW, BD, NM
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Kimmy from His Golden Eyes

Kimmy West @kimmymary

Saw #BreakingDawnPart2 last night! Lots of laughs, adorable moments, and moments straight from the book. A great send-off for the series. :)
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Alison from TwiFans

TwiFans.com @TwiFans

I saw #BreakingDawnPart2 tonight! I can't wait to see it again.
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Amanda Bell Twilight Examiner

Amanda Bell @TwiExaminer

Saw #BreakingDawnPart2 ya'll. You're gonna 'love it.
31 Oct 12

Retweet
Favorite

Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive clip from Breaking Dawn Part 2! Welcome home, newlyweds!

“Not intended for sleep”

HOLY CRAP!

via RPLife

Yes Screen caps! After the break!

I'm so excited!!

So much going on and happening so fast, it's hard to believe it's only a few short weeks to go now!!!

i loved all of those posts and clips. i was so happy to see the feedback was good.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service