The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89562

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Ending to Shock Fans, Does Someone Die?

November 04, 2012 11:00 PM EST

comments: 1

The Breaking Dawn Part 2 ending is shocking, according to Kristen Stewart. She says director Bill Condon's twist closes the film in a way that will upset those who don't want the film series to end.

According to a report from Hollywood Life, Kristen did a promo interview for the upcoming film recently and dished a bit about the ending.

"There is an enormous shocking, sort of crazy surprise happening at the end of the movie that is not congruent with the book. Bill [Condon] closes it in a way that he really does twist a knife for anyone who may not want it to be over. I lost it!" she says.

How's that for "wow" factor? Twihards know what to expect from the book, but if Bill Condon deviated from the book's ending, then something really special is no doubt in store for fans. How do you think author Stephenie Meyer feels about this?

Twilight-Breaking Dawn-Part 2What do you think the surprise ending will be? If it is something that will likely upset those who don't want the film to end, does this mean a beloved character will die? That would be a terrible way to end the Twilight film series. What other option might there be for this surprise?

Of course Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 co-stars have surely been warned not to spill the beans. Do you think the ending will leak out anyway--some time between now and November 16th?

New Interactive World Map of the Twilight Saga

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHES INTERACTIVE WORLD MAP OF THE TWILIGHT SAGA

HIGHLIGHTING THE MYTHOLOGY AND GLOBAL SCOPE OF

‘THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2’

The Interactive World Map Launches On Twilight.com, and Includes Partnerships

With Seven Leading Online Sites Providing Global Sweepstakes Prizes

Santa Monica, CA November 5, 2012 – Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE® (NYSE: LGF) company, has created an Interactive World Map  for THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2. The final chapter in THE TWILIGHT SAGA unveils the mythology of vampire covens around the world and introduces multiple new vampire characters. The Interactive World Map highlights the global hotspots of these vampire covens, along with photos and information about these characters, their powers, and their relationships to the Cullens and the Volturi.

The Interactive World Map launches with a Global Getaway Sweepstakes, where users can enter to win trips to one of seven destinations featured in the film – including Alaska, Brazil, Egypt, Italy, Ireland, Japan, and Prague. Sweepstakes prizes are provided by online partners Amazon, Fandango, iVillage, Moviefone, MovieTickets.com, Pandora and Socialite Life.

In the coming days, a worldwide stunt will be added to the Interactive Twilight World Map, where fans around the world can collaborate to reveal the exclusive music video of Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed’s song “All I’ve Ever Needed” from the official soundtrack.

The Interactive World Map can be found online at http://twilight.com/ and can be viewed on desktop and iPad/tablet.

Video: Liz Reaser and Peter Facinelli Talk Epic Battle Scene

Video: Jackson and Nikki Talk The End of the Saga

Nov 5 2012 1:00 PM EST 5,818

Kristen Stewart's Favorite 'Breaking Dawn' Scene? Taylor's Striptease!

During 'MTV First,' the 'Twilight' trio talk about Jacob dropping trou in front of Bella's dad.

By Kevin P. Sullivan (@) , with reporting by Josh Horowitz (@)

It's not a secret that "Breaking Dawn - Part 2," the final film of the "Twilight Saga," contains some departures from Stephenie Meyer's original novel.

Kristen Stewart's Favorite 'Breaking Dawn' Scene Involves Nudity

While fans of the series will have to wait until the last installment hits theaters November 16 to see what's been changed, MTV News polled Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner about which new scene is their favorite. The three weren't quick to offer an answer during Thursday's "MTV First," hosted by Josh Horowitz, but eventually the truth came out from Stewart.

"My favorite scene in the second part of 'Breaking Dawn' is probably when he takes his clothes off in front of my father," she said, pointing to Lautner.

There was an immediately consensus from both men. "That's an amazing scene," Lautner said.

Though Stewart described the sequence featuring Billy Burke as "by far my favorite," Pattinson had a hard time remembering the scene at first. "I forgot about that scene," he said. "I haven't seen it yet."

Lautner is no stranger to disrobing for the sake of his character, werewolf Jacob Black, and the new scene wasn't exactly groundbreaking as far as shirt removals go for the actor.

"I still had to take off my shirt, but at least it wasn't rid— no, it still was ridiculous," he said, adding, "I took my pants off."

The scene's raunchiness actually shocked Stewart. "It's insane, and they don't cut away from it or anything," she said.

But that wasn't enough for Pattinson, who wanted all of the details. "Do you take your underwear off?"

"No, I don't think so," Lautner said. "It does show my feet and everything dropping, but I don't think underwear was there."

"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" opens November 16.

Don't forget to cast your vote in MTV News' epic Twi-Fight Saga. Only eight characters remain in the battle for the title of #1 "Twilight" character!

that was awesome

omg love this!

i am looking for the videos to post them!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service