The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

part 1

part 2

part 3

omg i laughed so hard when rob was describing the noise he was making when he was skydiving.

part 2

Can anyone find the exclusive clips being shown on Ellen this week? I saw today's, but missed yesterdays. I was wondering what was shown????

thats just insane.

The Ellen DeGeneres Show Preview of Twilight Week!

Jackson Rathbone (Jasper Hale) and Maggie Grace (Irina/Denali Coven) will appear on the Ellen DeGeneres show on Thursday and Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will appear on Friday! Woo hop!

Nikki Reed & Mackenzie Foy on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!
12 Comments November 6, 2012 by Jaypat Filed Under: Mackenzie Foy, Nikki Reed

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Nikki Reed (Roslie Hale) and Mackenzie Foy (Renesmee Cullen) appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show today! Check your local listings to watch it today!

Mackenzie is adorable! I think she grew a foot since the filming! Nikki and Paul are cute. She mentioned fan fiction! AHHH!

More ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Clips! Mirror Clip, Keep Your Distance Clip & They’re Coming For Us Clip!

'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' news: Director reveals ending as a 'real movie'

With the premiere of the long-awaited “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” premiere just over a week away, “Twilight” director Bill Condon revealed in an interview with “Celebuzz” posted this Wednesday morning, November 7, that the final film in the epic vampire saga will not disappoint with an “ending so real … it becomes its own genre as a movie.”

The tension is almost palpable in these last couple weeks as fellow Twi-hards wait for “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” to hit theaters this November 16, and that tension has only been heightened with the recent interview with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart—as well as director Bill Condon this week.

With the incredible vampire franchise coming to a close, Condon promised in his latest interview that the finale will truly be one that both “Twilight” and Robsten fans cannot miss.

“It really feels like a real movie compared to just a ‘Twilight’ movie,” said Condon to “Celebuzz” in this Wednesday’s release. “This final film was more of a traditional adaptation … [just] really heart-moving and a kind of tent-pole movie for fans.”

Bill Condon went on to add that “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2”—and the progress of the saga with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart maturing in their character roles—has become its own form of filmography, in a sense.

“Getting inside ‘Twilight’ now, it’s almost become its own genre. The first movie was certainly like that. But now,” he added, “’Breaking Dawn Part 2’ takes time to slow down that other movies don’t anymore. It becomes almost … fetishistic!”

With Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart continuing to wrap up their pr... in this final week, no doubt fellow Edward and Bella Cullen fans will salivate for the final installment to the “Twilight Saga” to at last hit the silver screen.

For the latest “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie news and updates on Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in the final film of the “Twilight Saga,” you can follow Ryan on Twitter or visit his fan page on Facebook, Novels and Film Examiner.

listen to the breaking dawn part 2 soundtrack right now on pandora!

http://www.pandora.com/#/station/play/1165392247952902491

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service