The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Más vídeos en Antena3

Más vídeos en Antena3

Okay, why are they thanking fans in Spain??

I don't know,i just found them online.

Well thanks anyway, I like them!

awww shes so sweet

'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2': New international poster with Cullens, Volturi

After the slew of “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” news and film releases this week, Summit Entertainment has just revealed this Saturday, October 6, the full “Twilight Saga” international poster that features Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for fans to enjoy.

The newest poster is a full-sized completion of three previous photos that were also unveiled last month, as well as an eerie but entertaining look at the arriving Volturi below. The international still also highlights the “Twilight” movie’s release this November 16.

In other recent “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie news, two great new photos of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as Bella and Edward Cullen were also seen getting very “close”
on the cast set, only days after the worldwide countdown poster was shown by Summit Entertainment this Tuesday.

The special credits ending scene—not the surprise new ending, but the quick clip once the final
“Twilight” credits roll—was also revealed by Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie Cullen in the series. She leaked that the scene would be none other than a choreographed dance filmed with the cast in a lighthearted dancing number.

For the most recent “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” film news and updates on the “Twilight” cast’s promo tour schedule, please feel welcome to follow Ryan on Twitter or join his community site on Facebook, Books and Movies Examiner.

Separate Breaking Dawn 2 promos for Rob and Kristen until LA world premiere

If the latest news reports of October 6 from CelebDirtyLaundry.com and Hollywood Life are to be believed, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been persuaded by Summit Entertainment not to appear in public as a couple until after The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 world premiere.

Twilight fans who were hoping to see Robert and Kristen together prior to that date will be disappointed by the recent reports from CelebDirtyLaundry.com and Hollywood Life that Summit Entertainment is opposed to Rob and Kristen officially appearing as a couple until the Breaking Dawn 2 World Premiere in November.

To that end, Rob and Kristen are scheduled to do separate promos for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 when the promo tours begin later this month. See Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Doing Breaking Dawn 2 Promo Tours...

Robert Pattinson will promote Breaking Dawn 2 in Australia, while Kristen promotes Breaking Dawn 2 in Japan.

PHOTOS: Kristen and Rob on the Red Carpet: You May Never See Them Like This Again

PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart’s Hair, Make-up and Fashions at Previous Red Carpet Events

Why Summit is Pushing Separate Breaking Dawn Tours

According to Hollywood Life, Summit Entertainment wants Rob and Kristen to keep their reconciliation under wraps until the Los Angeles Breaking Dawn 2 World Premiere on November 12 in order to maximize the impact of their red carpet walk.

Despite reports of a reconciliation between the two, Rob has been seen socializing on several occasions with Kristen nowhere in sight.

The one time Rob and Kristen were reportedly seen socializing together, they were in the company of friends at a restaurant.

Apparently Summit feels that if Rob and Kristen socialize as a couple prior to the Los Angeles Breaking Dawn 2 World Premiere, it will diminish the drama of their first red carpet appearance together since the cheating scandal broke.

This only adds to the growing speculation that either the entire cheating scandal, or at least the reconciliation, is a publicity stunt, and that Summit Entertainment is orchestrating things behind the scenes. See Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Reconciliation Motivated by Money, Not Love

PHOTOS: RPatz - KStew Trying to Present a United Front for Breaking Dawn 2

Highlights of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Promo Tour

Below is an overview of the upcoming promotional tour for are The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part according to Deadline.com.

October 14 – October 21 – United States
Press tour in select regional markets to be announced.

October 21 – October 28 - Australia, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, Scotland, Ireland

Robert Pattinson - Australia
Kristen Stewart – Japan
Taylor Lautner – Brazil
Ashley Greene - South Africa
Kellan Lutz - Scotland Ireland
Nikki Reed – Ireland

October 28 – November 3 – Los Angeles, California
Press junket with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Michael Sheen, director Bill Condon, author Stephenie Meyer, and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg.

November 4 – November 11 – Selected Cities in the United States:
The cast will do national press and talk shows. Cities, shows, times and other details have not yet been announced.

November 12 – Los Angeles, California
World Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 at the Nokia Theater.
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the cast along with Bill Condon and Stephenie Meyer.

November 14 – November 16 – England, Spain, Germany
Premiere Tour in London, Madrid, and Berlin featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Bill Condon, and Wyck Godfrey

November 14 – November 16 – Denmark, Norway
Premiere Tour in Copenhagen and Oslo featuring Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone

Breaking Dawn: Part II Sountrack Cover 

Here’s the cover of the Breaking Dawn: Part II soundtrack. 

Source | Via

Source: ToR

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service