The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Summit Entertainment announces 'Twilight Saga' signed scripts contest

We've already talked about which scenes fans favor most from the Twilight Saga's five installments - TwilightThe Twilight Saga: New MoonThe Twilight Saga: EclipseThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 andThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - but now film studio Summit Entertainment is turning the focus to fans' favorite quotes from the Saga ... and there's a very cool prize package at stake.

From the Official Twilight Twitter feed:

Tweet your #FaveTwilightQuote & the hashtag for a chance to win all 5 scripts! No Purch Nec. Rules

The scripts up for grabs, I'm told, have been "signed by the filmmakers," though no specifics on which filmmakers will actually sign them are available at this time. Also, per the official rules the contest will run until Jan. 1.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to win this special piece of Twilight Saga nostalgia!

Twilight Examiner

I want those scripts, but alas! The contest does not include residents OUTSIDE the US of A. *cry me a river!*

Iko happy to be in the 'Twilight Saga' musician club

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack band Iko - whose song "Heart of Stone" aligns with the scene in which Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) have "The Talk" - have spoken up to say that they're glad to have become a part of the "club" that is the Twilight Saga soundtrack series' musicians.

Joining the likes of Muse, Bon Iver, Florence + the Machine and countless other celebrated artists, Iko's lead singer Kieran Scrag said inan interview, is like "being part of the secret club of Twilight soundtrack bands."

"It is a very nice club to be in," he added. "It’s funny, I’ve waited all my life to sign a confidentiality clause, it’s fantastic."

Iko is a two-man English rock band consisting of Scagg and pianist Neil Reed, and the duo recently released their newest EP, "Dazed and Confused," which is now available at iTunes.

On behalf of Twilight fandemonium, a warm welcome to the "club," Iko!

Twilight Examiner

Vote at MTV The Best Movie Twists of 2012 – Breaking Dawn Pt 2

Posted by Sarah at 10:49 pm 
Dec032012 

MTV’s film blog features this new article on the best movie twists this year, featuring Breaking Dawn Pt 2.

Like any good year at the movies, 2012′s biggest films had twists and turns that none of us could have predicted and some that everyone saw coming. That didn’t stop them from thrilling us every step of the way and making us gasp a little when the reveal finally came.

The poll features five films, Breaking Dawn Pt 2 is one of them, vote here for your favourite

Wait, It Was An Alice Vision?
Have you ever heard of room full of teenage girls suffer minor aneurysms simultaneously? If not, you didn’t attend an opening weekend screening of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.” It all went down near the end of the film, when the epic final battle and its many tragic deaths are revealed to be a vision of a possible future that Alice shares with Michael Sheen. Things got scary.

Source

Source: Project Breaking Dawn

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Gift Sets

Posted by Sam at 8:04 pm 

Dec022012

UK fans can now buy their little bit of Twilight with these two gift sets available at Boots:

The Twilight Breaking Dawn Fragrance set is available for £13.00 and can be purchased HERE.

The The Twilight Cosmetics Bag and EDT Gift set is available for £18.00 and can be ordered HERE.

Don’t forget it’s three for two on all gift sets at the moment so why not buy them both and get a friend one as well ;)

Source: Project Breaking Dawn

Iko happy to be in the 'Twilight Saga' musician club

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2soundtrack band Iko - whose song "Heart of Stone" aligns with the scene in which Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson) have "The Talk" - have spoken up to say that they're glad to have become a part of the "club" that is the Twilight Sagasoundtrack series' musicians.

Joining the likes of Muse, Bon Iver, Florence + the Machine and countless other celebrated artists, Iko's lead singer Kieran Scrag said in an interview, is like "being part of the secret club of Twilight soundtrack bands."

"It is a very nice club to be in," he added. "It’s funny, I’ve waited all my life to sign a confidentiality clause, it’s fantastic."

Iko is a two-man English rock band consisting of Scagg and pianist Neil Reed, and the duo recently released their newest EP, "Dazed and Confused," which is now available at iTunes.

On behalf of Twilight fandemonium, a warm welcome to the "club," Iko!

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' makes Yahoo!'s top ten movie searches of the year

Not surprisingly, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 made it into Yahoo!'s year-end top 10 of most-searched movies of 2012.

Breaking Dawn - Part 2 came in at number five on the list, which also includes The Hunger GamesThe Dark Knight RisesThe Avengers, The Amazing Spider-ManMagic MikePrometheusSnow White And The HuntsmanSkyfall and The Expendables 2.

As you might recall, Robert Pattinson andKristen Stewart were also counted among the year's most-searched celebs on Yahoo!.

That's not all, either.

Yahoo! also pegged Breaking Dawn - Part 2's theatrical poster as one of the year's worst posters - joined by IntrudersAlex CrossThe Expendables 2FlightJourney 2: The Mysterious IslandKilling Them SoftlyMen In Black 3Stolen and Total Recall. Why? "After five installments of one of the most successful film franchises in recent history, this poster for the epic finale looks more like Edward, Bella and Jacob are leading a really intense line dance class on the lake," they wrote.

Thoughts?

Twilight Examiner

Acoustic version of POP ETC's 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' OST song revealed

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 soundtrack contributor POP ETC has now revealed an acoustic version (video attached) of their song "Speak Up," the official music video for which was just released a week ago. Lovely live, right?

"Speak Up" aligns with a scene near the tail-end of the movie (saying goodbye to the vampire witnesses and a flash-forward vision of the future of Renesmee).

The lyrics for the song are as follows:

All my love is around me
Like virgins clean today
Waist deep in the water
Pushing my body away

A wall makes me go
To pull past to me
Oh how many drops can you squeeze out to explain
What happened Monday?

Here one of them stay behind
And tell me from afar
I saw how I slither
Like colors in the dark

But when dark kisses me
I was half a world away
It seems shorty is my bred
As I turn to say

[Chorus]
When we’ll meet another way
You won’t recognize my face
When we’ll meet one way
You’re nothing, you won’t
You won’t speak up, speak up, speak up

[repeat chorus]

And one day it suits me
The next it bleeds me dry
It plays out like you’re out of time
Before the morning light

How beautiful it was to be anything at all
But somehow it strikes me
That time can’t beat all

[repeat chorus x 2]

You won’t speak up, speak up

Twilight Examiner

'The Twilight Saga' nominated for Critic's Choice favorite film franchise award

Twilight fans, get your clicking fingers ready for something new!

The Twilight Saga has now been nominated in what is, per Summit Entertainment, the Critic's Choice Awards' first ever fan-voted category, "Favorite Film Franchise."

Yep, The Twilight Saga is one of ten total film franchises up for the award, alongside the following others:

Batman (latest, The Dark Knight Rises)
Harry Potter (Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2)
Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull)
James Bond (Skyfall)
Lord Of The Rings (The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man)
Star Trek (Star Trek)
Star Wars (Star Wars 7 underway)
Toy Story (Toy Story 3)

The Twilight Saga's latest and final installment, of course, is The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Since this is a fan-voted category, I'd give Twilight fans the edge, but we'll see how it works out!

Click here to vote.

To memory, the only time the Critic's Choice Awards has recognized the Twilight Saga before (apart from nominating Anna Kendrick for Up In The Air) is with its two spoofs on the Saga by Kristin Chenoweth in 2010.

Twilight Examiner

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012

New 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Scenes in HD

If you still haven't seen 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' there are some new (and really cute) scenes in HD in these videos. 

TV Spot - Holiday

Source: RPL

I can't believe how busy I've been!! I haven't had time to go back and see the movie again...guess I'll have to wait until the Xmas holidays

=:(

Hey Leanne, I know what you mean I have been extremely busy myself.

Irene thanx for everything and posting that video up there. I am sorry I have not been around but have been very busy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service