The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that would have been so cool to attend that party! The decorations and props were the cake toppers for sure!

First HQ pictures of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner at Breaking Dawn Part 2 London premiere!

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Source: Robsessed

More HQ pictures of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor La...

More HQ pictures of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 London Premiere

HANDSOME.

Photobucket

What are you trying to dooooo, Robert????

Photobucket

GAH. Oh right. Kill us.

Photobucket

Those clear, beautiful eyes....

Photobucket

Forever the gentleman...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Click HERE if you missed previous HQ pics from LondonRob

Loads more HQs after the cut!

love this.

Anyone likes the mortal instruments:city of bones?well i have read the book and i liked it and the trailer is to be shon before breaking dawn part 2,there are also rumors that something about catching fire, the second movie fot the hunger games will be revealing something...

I love the pics, Pen! Swoooning here. :)

Hello, Everyone, Pen!

I've seen the movie! I know I know, no spoilers, I promise! Btw, I really love the movie. Ooop! my lips are sealed. :)

Zip it, Joy, please. I'll watch it tomorrow. 

omg i want to know what the surprise ending is soooo bad. i have to wait until tomorow ugh.

GAAAAH JOY!!!

* i'm so jealous*

but that 's okay you're in another time zone..... I will see it in 24 hours......zippped until we have seen it!!! As will I....until enough peeps have seen it of course. lol!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Photobucket

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service