The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SPOILERS

OMG this was creepy and funny..aro would totaly win

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 BTS video of Epic Battle

i bet they were super tired after that day of shooting.

It was nice that he mentioned everyone who was part of the saga.

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2012

Much Music NML 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Special

Youtube or watch at the source

click to view all three parts

'Twilight Saga' cast ventures a guess at Stephenie Meyer's appeal

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 stars Robert PattinsonKristen Stewart,Taylor LautnerMichael Sheen and Elizabeth Reaser were asked by The Hollywood Reporter in the attached video interview to answer the unanswerable: What is the appeal of Stephenie Meyer's writing in this series?

Each had a different - but also poignant - response to the matter.

Robert Pattinson: "She's very personal in her writing and it's to the point where it almost feels like too personal, 'cause I mean she wasn't thinking about publishing or anything when she was writing. It was basically a dream. And she was kind of like compelled to write it rather than doing it for any other reason, and I think that shows in the writing."

Kristen Stewart: "I genuinely think you can create an entire world. I mean, you can have a good idea about something, but that ... and there are a lot of movies that do start out as a concept and stay that way rather than being fully developed into something that you feel like you can actually live in. The reason it sparked and like caught and really spread is that it's such a vicarious experience. When you're reading it, you are Bella ... I've heard her try to answer the question before too, it's like 'How did you create a phenomenon?' She's like 'Well, if I knew exactly, I would do it every day. I'd just be creating phenomenons all the time if I had the equation for it.'"

Taylor Lautner: "People can connect with them. They can connect with something about Stephenie's writing ... The genuis thing about this is the supernatural element makes it more exciting and more fun to watch, but if you took that away, there still would be a great story."

Michael Sheen: "What Stephenie's able to really really explore well is what it feels like to be a young teenager, what it feels like to go through your first love, your first break-up."

Elizabeth Reaser: "Like first love and just how exciting and terrifying and wonderful that is. I found that just to be addictive."

Whose answer do you agree with most, and why?

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn' composer wrote 'Renesmee's Lullaby' with own daughter in mind

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 composer Carter Burwell (who also handled the scores for Twilight and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1) has made an adorable admission about his work on "Renesmee's Lullaby" for Part 2: it was at least partially inspired by his own experience becoming a father, just as his "Bella's Lullaby" for Twilight was inspired by his relationship with his wife.

Burwell explained how the song - which Edward (Robert Pattinson) plays for Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), Bella (Kristen Stewart) and the rest of his family in the film - came along during a time when Burwell was about to become a father in his right on his blog.

"For some reason there is a running parallel between my life and Edward’s," he wrote. "I started writing music forBreaking Dawn Part 2 more than two years before it was released. The director, Bill Condon, suggested that, just as Edward had played 'Bella’s Lullaby' for Bella in the firstTwilight film, he should now create a lullaby for his daughter Renesmee."

"This meant that I had to write it before they shot the film, which was happening at the same time as Breaking Dawn Part 1. And, as Rob Pattinson wanted to play it on screen, I had to write something that Rob could play and give him time to learn it," he continued. "Only a few weeks before Bill made this suggestion, I learned that I was about to have a baby girl myself. Inevitably I wrote the piece thinking as much about my daughter as about Edward and Bella’s. In its way this echoed the story of how 'Bella’s Lullaby' had been written originally for my wife."

How sweet is that story? Sounds like Carter Burwell's relationship to the Saga scores is more intimate than anyone could've imagined!

ThanksTwilight Lexicon

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack song placement list

Want to know which songs fit with which scenes from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2?

Well, here's a run-through* put together by yours truly! Which songs do you think matched most nicely with their accompanying scenes, and why? Hit the comments and let us know!

1. "Where I Come From," Passion Pit: The opening scene with Bella (Kristen Srewart) waking up to her new vampire life to find Edward (Robert Pattinson) waiting for her. 
2. "Bittersweet," Ellie Goulding
3. "The Forgotten," Green Day
4. "Fire In The Water," Feist: Bella and Edward's bedroom scene.
5. "Everything And Nothing," The Boom Circuits: Family hanging with Renesmee by the fireplace after Bella's beaten up on Jacob over Renesmee.
6. "The Antidote," St. Vincent: Bella and Emmett's arm-wrestling scene.
7. "Speak Up," POP ETC: Saying goodbye to the witnesses and flash forward vision of
the future of Renesmee.
8. "Heart of Stone," Iko: The talk scene between Bella and Edward.
9. "Cover Your Tracks," A Boy and His KiteBella and Edward receiving their cottage.
10. "Ghosts," James Vincent McMorrow: Bella driving back from her meeting with J. Jenks and bringing Renesmee home to Edward.
11. "All I've Ever Needed," Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. "New For You," Reeve Carney
13. "A Thousand Years (Part Two)," Christina Perri: Lowering the shield and initial closing credits.
14. "Plus Que Ma Prope Vie," Carter Burwell: Bella giving Renesmee her locket.

* No answer signifies either inclusion in credits or unknown placement.

Twilight Examiner

Bill Condon reveals deleted 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' scene for DVD

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 hasn't even been in theaters for a full week, but already some new information about a potential DVD deleted scene or two has come down.

Speaking to Movieline for a new interview revealed last night, director Bill Condon revealed a couple of scenes from the film which didn't quite make the theatrical cut and teased that fans might still get to see them come spring time when home editions are released.

"I know fans of the novel are going to be disappointed in this, but Garrett has a big speech on the field, during which the mist comes at him and Bella stops it. It was great to do, and Lee Pace was amazing, but we spent almost a half hour on that field and to spend another five minutes doing something that was a kind of repeat of what she’d already done with Jane’s pain," he explained. "That was a shame, that was cut. And a couple of other scenes — we did a 'Bella training to fight' scene, and that was fun. It’ll be on the DVD. But it just came at the wrong time. Again, it seemed a little redundant of her learning how to use her shield."

For The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, of course, there weren't any DVD deleted scenes, so are you encouraged to hear there may be some for Part 2?

Also worth a mention is a currently circulating rumor that The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's DVD and Blu-ray release date may be set for Feb. 16, 2013. Note that this is a completely unsubstantiated story at this time.

Attached in the video section is a new behind-the-scenes video from Part 2 showing several takes of the big battle running sequence. Looks like the cast got quite a workout doing that frame, right?

ThanksTwilight Lexicon

Twilight Examiner

'Twilight' cast talks about the impact of the 'Saga' on Hollywood

In addition to venturing a guess at what the appeal of Stephenie Meyer is to her audience, The Hollywood Reporter also got the Twilight Saga gang to discuss the potential impact of the series on Hollywood as a whole.

Robert PattinsonKristen StewartTaylor LautnerMichael SheenElizabeth ReaserJackson Rathbone and Nikki Reed all jumped in on this one and had some interesting thoughts on the matter.

Robert Pattinson: "I wouldn't be able to say what other movies have tried to capitalize on the Twilight audience or anything ... I mean, maybe Hunger Games a little bit, but it doesn't seem like it's the same audience to me ... I think definitely the young adult books have [gotten attention] ... It seemed like that happened way more after Twilight than it did after Harry Potter, which I have no idea why. It seems like more people are writing them. Everybody writes a trilogy now if they're doing a kids' book."

Kristen Stewart: "Young adult books are really huge now, everybody wants to make those into movies ... I think the success of it and the fact that it does have a fairly strong female protagonist at its helm, character-wise not me, maybe made it okay to do it again."

Taylor Lautner: "The first movie in the series, Twilight, had a semi-small budget. We really had no idea we were making a movie or a franchise like this ... I was gonna say it's effected the supernatural world. Everything has a vampire or a zombie in it now."

Michael Sheen: "Everyone's looking for a franchise, for a start, you know? The films that keep on giving ... Apart from Kristen, who's done a lot of work before, the other actors weren't that well known. So, the idea of having a hugely successful film series without necessarily having really well known actors ... that's always gonna be attractive to producers on a film ... I would look out for films with young buff guys taking their tops off now."

Elizabeth Reaser: "It's been good for the ladies on some level ... I mean, I don't remember when growing up there ever being a franchise where the lead is a young girl."

Jackson Rathbone: "In a lot of ways, you look at the success of Twilight, and you can go to a film school and talk about it for an entire semester ... When Twilight was first made, it was made for a relatively low budget. Their profit margin was just extreme and so a lot of studios took heed of that."

Nikki Reed: "I feel like there've been some spin-offs and you know the similar genre."

Which castmate(s) do you think hit the nail most closely to the head on this issue?

Twilight Examiner

Vampire Bella and more characters from the 'Twilight Saga' become Barbies

Mattel has now nearly completed the collection of The Twilight Saga Barbies by offering up a The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2-themed Vampire Bella Barbie along with a new variation of Edward in battle gear and several new characters in doll form!

Included in the new lot are CarlisleEsme and Emmett (Rosalie and Jasper were recently added as well).

Take a look at the newest Twilight Barbie dolls in the attached slideshow! Their release dates vary, so hit the embedded links to BarbieCollector.com for more details.

Prior to this year, the Twilight Saga Barbie collection began with Bella and Edward in theTwilight meadow backdrop, followed up with shirtlessJacob from The Twilight Saga: New Moon. For The Twilight Saga: EclipseAliceVictoria and Jane were released, and with The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 the company chose to re-energize Bella andEdward in wedding form.

Looks like the collection is almost completable for those who love their Twilight Barbies! The only Cullen coven member who's not gotten her place in the Barbie sparkling sun is Renesmee, and Mackenzie Foy has expressed an interest in having that happen, so don't count on this being done just yet!

It should be interesting to see whether any YouTubers invest in the collection to put on a full-on Twilight Barbie spoof like the attached old one.

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack debuts third on Billboard chart

Numbers are in for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's original motion picture soundtrack sales.

According to Billboard, the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 album opened third for the week - behind One Direction's "Take Me Home" and Taylor Swift's "Red" - with sales of 93,000 units.

This news means that all five Twilight Saga soundtracks debuted among the top four for the chart - Twilight at No.1 with 165,000 units, The Twilight Saga: New Moon at No. 2 with 115,000, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse at No. 2 with 146,000 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 at No. 4 with 105,000.

1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I've Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) - Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service