The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90440

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ditto that!! i know ill watch it over and over.

New 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' BTS Video + Old Still Now In Better Qu...

Posted as a scan here, now in better quality

And a cool behind-the-scenes video of the battle scene

Still | Video Via
Source: RPL

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2012

Check out the 'Twilight Saga Ultimate Trailer'

Ready to re-live the entire Twilight Saga experience yet?

Well, here's a chance to do so in the span of just seven minutes.

Movie Clips created the attached Twilight Saga mash-up video, including footage from all five installments - TwilightThe Twilight Saga: New MoonThe Twilight Saga: Eclipse,The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

The resulting video is an inclusive run-through of the entire course of the Twilight Saga story, from its sweet little beginning to the big battle's end.

It's a little hard to believe that the Twilight film series is now complete, isn't it? It's definitely bittersweet.

Looking back on it, which of the five films is your favorite?

Also, are you ready to say goodbye to this series, or are you one of those who are hoping something more will come along? Hit the comments with your thoughts and reactions!

Twilight Examiner

Irene thanx for posting

You're welcome, pen!

Stephenie Meyer addresses 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' battle spoilers

Twilight author Stephenie Meyer has spoken up about that big battle scene in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, and she wants her fans to know that she totally approved of the story alteration. In fact, in a lengthy and detailed letter to Twilight readers, she cited a passage from her book to justify the deviations.

Obviously, the details are filled with spoilers, so proceed with caution.

On where the battle scene came from in the book:

A few of the reporters I talked to wanted to know where in the book this moment was hidden. The answer is page 738, fourth paragraph down: "Aro stared into my eyes for a long, tense moment. I had no idea what he was searching for, or what he found, but after he had measured me for that moment, something in his face changed, a faint shift in the set of his mouth and eyes, and I knew that Aro had made his decision."

In this short analysis, after Bella has revealed the depth of her power, Aro plays out in his head the probable outcome of a battle with the Cullens. Much like what we see in the movie, Aro foresees a more evenly matched fight than he had expected, the loss of too many of his key players, and—most unacceptable—the likelihood of his own death. Though odds are that the Volturi would have come out on top in the end, Aro wouldn't have lived to see it and the unassailable nature of the Volturi's authority would have been broken, possibly forever. It is this vision of the future—though imperfect guesswork on his part—that motivates his retreat.

On what she'd have done differently:

A few reporters asked me if I would have done anything different in the battle if I had written it; the answer is yes. Mainly, I would have killed more Cullens. I do think the Volturi would have won the day; as the talented players were taken out, in the end it would be brute strength that would determine the victor, and the Volturi have more soldiers and more experience. Of course, if we had offed Edward or something, it might have been too obvious that it was a vision sequence. In the end, when the vision was revealed, the reaction I heard in the two unsuspecting audiences I viewed it with was nothing but relief and enthusiasm. Kudos to Bill C for creating the perfect emotional response! He plays our heartstrings like a virtuoso.

Meyer closed things out with a heartfelt thank you to fans, who she said "have made this whole ten-year experience into something unbelievable and amazing."

Read the full note at StephenieMeyer.com.

Meyer's note follows one written by director Bill Condon earlier this week. It's the first time Meyer has address the fan community directly since April, when she confirmed the news of her involvement with Down A Dark Hall.

Twilight Examiner

I looked up Stephenie's web and voila! The battle scene was indeed in the book although not literally explained in detail:

The question, which I got frequently, was how I felt about having a big change inserted into the story during the final climax. My answer was that it didn't feel like such a huge departure. For me, this moment is already in the book. However, we don't get to see it in all its exciting and gory detail because we are seeing the world only through Bella's eyes. A few of the reporters I talked to wanted to know where in the book this moment was hidden. The answer is page 738, fourth paragraph down:

"Aro stared into my eyes for a long, tense moment. I had no idea what he was searching for, or what he found, but after he had measured me for that moment, something in his face changed, a faint shift in the set of his mouth and eyes, and I knew that Aro had made his decision."

Source: StephenieMeyer.com

After i watch it i google it and i found an interview where bill said they just focused on a little detail from the book,so i had to go back and read it.I guess since is in bella's pov and not alice or edward ,in the book we didnt read much about it.I am glad they did it that way in the movie.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service