The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'New Moon: The Graphic Novel - Vol. 2' release date set? (Photos)

It looks like New Moon: The Graphic Novel - Volume 2 might just be hitting shelves at the same time that New Moon: The Graphic Novel - Volume 1 does.

Volume 1 was originally slated for release in Oct. 2012 but got pushed back to April 23, 2013 for unstated reasons, and now Volume 2 is listed on Amazon with the same exact release date.

Per AmazonVolume 1 comes in at 176 pages while Volume 2 is 160 pages.

Both are being done by Young Kim, the same artist who put together Twilight: The Graphic Novel - Volumes 1 and 2.

The cover image for New Moon: The Graphic Novel - Volume 2 has not yet been revealed, but the first installment's was released last summer.

No word yet on whether New Moon: The Graphic Novel will be combined for a Collector's Edition the way Twilight's graphic novel was. It is also unknown at this time whether Young Kim and Yen Press will continue the Twilight Sagagraphic novel series past New Moon or not. Do you hope they will?

Twilight Examiner

US ‘Breaking Dawn Part 1′ Extended Edition DVD/Blu-ray Releases On ...

January 7, 2013 by Jaypat

Yahoo Movies has the first look at the US Breaking Dawn Part 1 Extended Edition DVD/Blu-ray with 8 extra minutes of footage!   Plus we also received the official press release!

Santa Monica, CA (January 7, 2013) — Here is the chance to discover even more of the blockbuster film when The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Extended Edition, featuring eight minutes of never-before-seen footage, debuts only on Blu-ray Disc (plus Digital Copy and UV), DVD (plus Digital Copy and UV) and Digital Download on Saturday March 2nd from Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE company.   Now with eight minutes of new and extended scenes added back into the film by Director Bill Condon, along with his optional audio commentary, fans can delve deeper into the epic series they adore. Experience the timeless romance and drama in a whole new way when The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Extended Edition, featuring the original theatrical version and the all-new extended edition with optional audio commentary from the director, arrives on Blu-ray Disc and DVD for the suggested retail price of $29.99 and $22.98, respectively.

“As Twilight series devotees know, there was a lot of ground to cover in adapting Breaking Dawn to the screen,” said Condon.  “Between the wedding, the honeymoon, the birth, and everything in between, naturally there were things that didn’t make it into our final cut.  But I wanted to make sure that for all the Twihards out there, there was a chance to see some of these cut scenes – several of which are fan favorites from the book.”

The Twilight Saga has held its spot as the top-selling home entertainment franchise since 2008 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 took in $281.3 million in domestic box office sales after its release on November 18, 2011.  The worldwide phenomenon continues to ignite a huge following of passionate and loyal fans that have driven the success of the Saga from the beginning.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Extended Edition now featuring additional footage, presents the marriage, honeymoon and the birth of a child that brings unforeseen and shocking developments for Bella and Edward and those they love, including new complications with werewolf Jacob Black.

Oh I remember seeing that scene with Edward and Jacob fighting during the behind the scenes look! Didn’t even think about it til now. Did you notice the pile of bodies when Aro says “I do love weddings”

Sweden: pre-order ‘The Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection’ On DVD/Blu-Ray 

the_twilight_saga_-_complete_collection-22397579-frntl
Congratulations swedish Twilightfans!

Edward & Bella Honeymoon Scene from Breaking Dawn Part 1 Extended Version   

Here is a video of the Edward and Bella honeymoon scene from the new extended version of Breaking Dawn Part 1.

Source | Via

Source: ToR

'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' deleted scene of Bella and Edward honeymoon revealed (Photos)

Last night, ET Online debuted the first official video sneak peek at some of those eight minutes of new footage coming in with theThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1extended edition, and guess what? The vid contained some never-before-scene snippets of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson)'s little honeymoon. Only, it might not be the exact thing you're hoping for - ahem, all that ratings-troublesome moves.

The scene contained features a "morning after" moment between the newlyweds, wherein the gal has come to realize there are certain benefits to being a human bride. He, meanwhile, is quite enthused by the prospect that she's enjoying her humanity for a little while.

Bella: Pillow survived ... 
Edward: Practice makes perfect, right?

Bella: I did not know how good being a human could be.
Edward: So, sex was the key after all.

More deleted or extended scenes were also hinted at inthe first trailer for the extended edition, and thanks to international distribution information, a list of scenes expected to appear on the discs has also been released.

What do you think of the new clip? Does it make you more excited about the Breaking Dawn - Part 1 extended edition release? Why or why not?

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1's extended edition will be released on Saturday, March 2. The release formats are already available for pre-ordering at this time.

Twilight Examiner

‘Breaking Dawn: Part II’ U.S Target Blu-ray 2-Disc Edition   

Target has unveiled the visual version of  Breaking Dawn Part 2 Blu-ray. In addition to two discs, a poster of Edward and Bella will be offered.

targetbdp2

targetposter

Source: breakingdawnrevelation | Via twilight-belgium | Via Gossip_Dance

I love this poster, Irene! Going back to their meadow, Edward finally can hear Bella's thoughts not much but still. Then forever

Yup! Like just going THUD! Finally Forever.

Forever for me too! Twihard forever. 

Twilight "Breaking Dawn Part 2" DVD US Release Date, NEW BTS Pic &a...

Twilight "Breaking Dawn Part 2" DVD US Release Date, NEW BTS Pic & Extras Details

Photobucket 

Photobucket

Twilight "Breaking Dawn Part 2" Blu-ray/DVD and Digital Download will have a midnight release in the US on March 2nd.

Both the Blu-ray and the 2-disc DVD will feature hours of bonus material, including a seven-part making-of documentary with segments including “Renesmee” and “The Battle,” as well as audio commentary on the film by director Bill Condon 
Check out the press release with details of the extrasthat will be included After The Cut 

You can Pre-Order from Amazon using the links below:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/cart/add.html/ref=as_li_tf_til?Session...

Also TargetWalmart, and Barnes and Noble, will be offering their versions.
Click on the links above to check them out. 
PRESS RELEASE

THE EPIC FINALE IN THE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR WORLDWIDE FRANCHISE CELEBRATES ITS ARRIVAL FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT RELEASE 

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 

AVAILABLE SATURDAY, MARCH 2, 2013 ON BLU-RAY, DVD, VIDEO ON DEMAND AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD 

Theatrical Release Approaching $290 Million At Domestic Box Office And $822 Million Worldwide 

Midnight Launch At Retail Events Nationwide Expected To Gather Crowds Of Passionate Fans 

LOS ANGELES (January 14, 2013) - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, the final chapter of The Twilight Saga, will be released on Blu-ray Disc (plus Digital Copy and Ultraviolet), 2-disc DVD (plus Digital Copy and Ultraviolet), Video On Demand and Digital Download on Saturday, March 2, 2013 from Summit Entertainment, a LIONSGATE company. Both the Blu-ray Disc and 2-disc DVD will feature hours of extensive bonus materials. The weekend street date allows for midnight events at retailers nationwide where eager fans will be lining up in anticipation of the finale's home entertainment release. 

With the release of Breaking Dawn - Part 2, which has taken in an incredible $290 million in domestic box office so far, The Twilight Saga will become the top-selling home entertainment franchise since 2009, having already sold over 50 million DVD and Blu-ray copies to date. Driven by an unbelievably enthusiastic and loyal fan base, Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series has sold over 116 million copies worldwide while the global box office for the complete film series stands at over $3.3 billion, with Part 2 achieving the highest grosses of all with $821.8 million. In addition, the franchise now has eight separate Facebook pages dedicated to its stories and characters totaling nearly 80 million fans. 

The Blu-ray and 2-disc DVD will include hours of bonus materials that are sure to satisfy even the most dedicated fans. A seven-part making-of documentary will provide an incredibly detailed behind-the-scenes look at how the finale of this epic series came together, including Bella's transformation, a global cast of vampires and the shocking climactic battle scene. The significant challenges of shooting Breaking Dawn – Part 1 and Part 2 back to back are exposed in the feature, "Two Movies at Once." Viewers will also be able to gain new insight into the making of the film with an audio commentary by director Bill Condon. "Jump to" features allow fans to watch only their favorite scenes in the film featuring Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 arrives on Blu-ray Disc and 2-disc DVD for the suggested retail price of $39.99 and $30.98, respectively. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Extended Edition will also be available on March 2nd. Both releases will be available for pre-order on January 14th, 2013. 

"The excitement of the worldwide sensation Twilight Saga's final chapter culminates with a massive home entertainment release that will reach fans and retailers nationwide," said Ron Schwartz, Lionsgate Executive Vice President & General Manager, Home Entertainment. "The Twilight Saga has changed the way studios and audiences look at the blockbuster, even altering how Hollywood rolls out its films. Making the home entertainment release as much of an event as the theatrical release, gives our passionate fans an opportunity to celebrate this much-beloved film all over again." 

In The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, the birth of Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward's (Robert Pattinson) child brings conflict between Bella and her lifelong friend, Jacob (Taylor Lautner), and an all-out war between the Cullens and the Volturi. 

BLU-RAY & DVD SPECIAL FEATURES*
 "Forever: Filming Breaking Dawn Part 2" - Seven-part "making of" documentary
Chapter 1: "Rebirth"
Chapter 2: "Renesmee"
Chapter 3: "The Cottage"
Chapter 4: "The Gathering"
Chapter 5: "The Field"
Chapter 6: "The Battle"
Chapter 7: "Forever: "Two Movies at Once" featurette "The Forgotten" Green Day music video "Jump to" features
Audio commentary with director Bill Condon 

PROGRAM INFORMATION: 

Street Date: March 2nd, 2013 Year of Production: 2011 Title Copyright: © 2012 Summit Entertainment, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Type: Theatrical Release Rating: PG-13 for sequences of violence including disturbing images, some sensuality and partial nudity Genre: Vampire/Romance Blu-ray Closed Captioned: English SDH DVD Closed Captioned: English Subtitles: English and Spanish Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen (2.40:1) DVD Format: 16x9 Widescreen (2.40:1) Feature Running Time: 115 minutes Blu-ray Audio Status: English 7.1 DTS HD-MA, English 2.0 Dolby Digital Optimized for Late Night Listening and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio DVD Audio Status: English 5.1 Dolby Digital EX, English 2.0 Dolby Digital Optimized for Late Night Listening and Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital 

Source EW & Yahoo

Source: Robsessed

New Breaking Dawn: Part II Still from the DVD booklet +New BTS Clip   

Breaking Dawn Pt 2

New Breaking Dawn Part 2 BTS DVD Bonus Clip

Source source | Via

Stephenie Meyer updates on upcoming projects of her company Fickle Fish Films (Photos)

Over the past few weeks we've heard a lot about what Twilight author Stephenie Meyeris up to now that the Saga is done, and not surprisingly she's got some pretty solid plans for making a lasting career in the entertainment industry.

In addition to producing The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 and The Host, which finally hits theaters on March 29, Meyer also began her own new production company called Fickle Fish Films to produce the recent Sundance debut, Austenland. The film, distribution rights for which were sold to Sony for a rumored $4 million, was the first of several book-to-film projects on the rise for Fickle Fish.

Meyer detailed her plans to adapt Lois Duncan's Down A Dark Hall and Kendare Blake's Anna Dressed In Blood in an interview with Deadline Hollywood.

"We have a couple of other properties optioned that we are working through in the scripts phase right now. And this is what I mean by opportunities happening. We found out that the only Lois Duncan book that was available to option was my favorite Lois Duncan book Down A Dark Hall. So we acquired it and we’re working on a script for it," she explained. "It is really something to take a book that you loved when you were nine and have a chance to play around with it like that. It wasn't the plan, but we also have Kendare Blake's Anna Dressed in Blood too, so right now we are focusing on women authors. Maybe, I think, that books and then movies by women more naturally speak to women. But there are a lot of books by men that would be pretty exciting to do too so I’m sure that focus will change for us."

Meyer also mentioned that while she does intend to get back into writing at some point, she's having "a lot more fun" working on movies than books at the moment.

"Writing for me is a lot more fulfilling that producing," Meyer said. "But with producing, you get an opportunity and you don’t want to let it go by. You see it in your head and your really want to make it real. So for me, right now, it is still an indulgence to be able to step aside from my writing and have fun producing for a while."

Twilight ExaminerTwitter - Facebook - Email

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service