The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey ladies it has been a long time for me also so sorry. Giggles I too also miss being on here also and talking about it and nycmarie it is hard to catch up when you do not have a computer or access to one.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas miss you all.

ditto that my friend

I played Twilight scene it with some friends the other day and I think there is a mistake. The question is, who was the first to taste Bella's blood? I thought it was Edward but the game said it was Alice. What are they talking about? I never saw or read this anywhere. Is the game wrong?

I figured you guys would know for sure.

no that isnt correct it was james who did i believe bc he was the first to bite her. i am getting ready to re read the serious anyway so ill be on the look out for that.

I do have to say it was james because he was the first vampire even in the book he bit her first in the dance studio and she got that scar.

I feel so dumb right now. Of course it was James. Guess I would have lost that round either way. :D

aww its all good at least you tried

Happy New Years to u all hope u have a safe n bless one!
Thank you!

Happy New Year to you as well!

Ladies hope you all have a wonderful year and plenty of it

A wonderful year and everything good in life to you, Penny.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service