The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you feel better Penny. Goodnight.
Hi there Irene. Sorry I haven't been adding much to the conversation lately, but I have kept up with all the news.
I already did that. I'm going to wait a while and then go back to it. Hope you're well Irene.
December

8th
Mia Maestro On Her Way to Baton Rouge to Start Filming The Breaking Dawn Movie!

Mia Maestro (who will play Carmen) Tweeted that she is on her way to Baton Rouge, which is where they are shooting parts of the Breaking Dawn movie!

I found this site as i was looking for a pic of Angela Webber. I got this..and I think it lists/shows the confirmed characters for BD, the movie but only gives real names and not who they are in BD. Check it out, take a guess at who is new and playing who : )

l" target="_blank">http://www.twilightreality.com/actors.html"/>

thanx for posting this I went there it shows them from BD movie not to mention eclipse movie there was one I did not remember though but that is an interesting site
December

8th
Possible ‘Breaking Dawn’ J. Jenks Filming News

Here are some messages regarding the Breaking Dawn movie filming that have been swirling around the web. You know the rule: take it with a gran of salt. This is, however, all fairly consistent

The rumored restaurant:

December

8th
Peter Facinelli At LAX (Dec’ 5th)

Here are some pics of Peter Facinelli (who plays Carlisle Cullen) at LAX on December 5th.

He looks so cute!!! ;P

And as my promise, here is the link about the boat,Penny.
I like this video,and I hope everyone else also like it!! ;P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA9u5Xfy5EU

The boat scene starting at 0:30 but the funny thing(lol i dont know how to say it?) was at 0:42.
Thanks!! :)
thank you Irmasencullens that was a great video i am going to post it i hope everyone enjoy's it also:

December

8th
Elle Fanning Talks ‘Breaking Dawn’

Dakota Fanning plays Jane of the Volturi in the Twilight Saga, and her sister Elle Fanning kept pretty quiet at “SOMEWHERE” Premiere December 7, 2010 when asked about the Breaking Dawn movie. She is so sweet though… seems down-to-earth and easygoing.
December

8th
Gorgeous ‘Breaking Dawn’ Edward & Bella Fan Art!

This fan made Breaking Dawn pic of Edward and Bella blew me away! I love winter and, of course, love the Twilight Saga and this pic just puts them both together so beautifully. This beautiful artwork was made by JuliaLovett,

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service