The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful pics Penny!
Those people are really good at that I had to share them
How are you this week?
trying to get over the flu. How are you doing?
How are you Penney? I hope you're feeling better. The flu is horrible. Take care of yourself.
I feel better today than I have in the past two days I feel like myself today I should say tonite since it is 8:28 p.m. here although I will probably head for bed here in a few more minutes
you're an hour earlier than me - happy to hear that you are feeling better - thank you for the updates
you're welcome. I do not mean to be rude but I will have to hit the sack I need to get some more rest not to mention i have to get up early anyway and get kids to school I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YA AND I LOVE YA YALL HAVE A GREAT EVENING
omg!!!
i can;t wait to see all this(:
thanks penny!!
You're welcome I take it you do not mind reading spoilers or possible spoilers some people do that is why I put a big bold warning on top
yeah i know but i don't mind because it can be true!!
Yes it could be true, it does not bother me to read them either but I know for some people they do not want to read them so I decided to just bold type my warning so they know not to read any further if they do not want to know

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service