The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have pic's of the rumored hotel/restarunt where bells meets J jenks, I posted all the pic's from the inside but here are two for the outside:
December 9th, 2010
Kristen Stewart Films ‘Breaking Dawn’ At Ritzy Baton Rouge Restaurant! Exclusive Details!

K-Stew may have filmed the highly-anticipated scene in which Bella meets attorney J Jenks to get illegal documents for daughter Renesmee & Jacob!

But one thing’s for sure: Kristen Stewart is working hard for her Breaking Dawn money. The 20-year-old Twilight star was rumored to be shooting scenes at a hotel in Baton Rouge, La., over the weekend and HollywoodLife.com has exclusively confirmed the location AND what went down while she was there! Kristen shot scenes inside the The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Collection Hotel located in the heart of New Orleans near Louisiana’s famous Bourbon Street.

Our source tells us that Kristen was there Dec. 4, and spent “the entire day shooting inside the restaurant.” The Domenica is an Italian restaurant helmed up by internationally known chef John Besh.

Many fans believe Kristen was shooting the scene where Bella goes to meet J Jenks to get the papers for Jacob and Renesmée!
Kellan Lutz Tweets Photo & Thanks EBRSO S.W.A.T!

December 9, 2010

Kellan Lutz

Kellan Lutz (aka Emmett Cullen) tweeted from his Twitter account thanking the East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office Special Weapons and Tactic Team (S.W.A.T)!

Thank you Sgt. Anderson and everyone at EBRSO S.W.A.T. for all the training, shooting, and fun you let me experience.

I see Kellan!! I would have liked to seen them training him
He the one with black shirt and cap,right?
And what training is this? Is it the scene for arm wristling??
Actually that was due to kellan practicied with those guys in training on his off time .
Oh, I though its for BD!! xoxo
Look, I found this girl!!!

It never really stated why he did that, they were assuming for the arm wrestling scene but nobody knows for sure and I posted it because it has kellan which plays emmett.

BTW nice pic, she is a pretty girl
this is for anybody interested in water for elephants

December 9th
Possible ‘Water For Elephants’ Teaser Coming Next Week!

20th Century Fox Tweeted that there is a teaser trailer coming up for Robert Pattinson’s ‘Water For Elephants.’ I cannot wait for this!

My goodness, finaly it come out!! I have been waiting for this so long time ago!!
Thanks for the info,Penny!!!
you're welcome, I know some people do not think it has anything to do with BD but our rob who play's our edward is in it
that true, Rob is here!! ;)
Ok,so I just catch up all the discussion and there have 1 articel about the end of BD. I think i agree with Yvone and the rest, no violent in Twilight,please.... I mean,it ridiculous if we let it happen. The book say " The Happily Even After" so the end scene also must happy and lovely!!

But yeah, 1 again,sometime the movie never same with the book!! :(
Personally I do not think that is the way it is going to go that source is the one that put that april fools joke out on it last year besides I just do not see SM letting them alter that part so much she had reasons for ending it like that in the book it would not make sense for them to do it totally off the mark sort of speak

but i do agree with you and yvonne
maybe they only want to gain popularity,but sadly,with uncool way like that.
I dont believe info from Leaney gossip. Their info is not 100% from the source. Last time they also even spreading the stupid info about Rob. Since then, I never trust them again.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service