The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't like that either. Is Breaking Dawn a cartoon movie? I like more the way it was before, like the other saga films. Blurred image of Edward and Bella and the rest of the cast. I think it won't be that romantic anymore. Breaking Dawn would not be included in love story category of films. 3D I think will only highlight the birth of Renesemee and the rest would be dull.

so does that mean if we see it in 3D we have to sit through a whole sex scene in 3D?????

EW!! that is just GROSS!!!!!!

they are not going to do it in 3-D

well, whatever 2 D 3D or 4D i still watch it im so excited to see the end....................:>

To Have New Cullen Kids For the ‘Breaking Dawn Movie’
retweet

Peter Facinelli’s glad “The Twilight Saga’s” Cullen family will stay together for “Breaking Dawn.”

“I thought that would be really weird to have to act against other people and all of a sudden those are your family members,” the “Twilight” patriarch told AccessHollywood.com of reports that cast members, including Kellen Lutz and Ashley Greene, had been in doubt for the saga’s finale over salary negotiations.

However, all the negotiations have since been settled and the whole Cullen clan will return for the adaptation of the fourth book in the series.

“I’m glad it all worked out,” Peter said. “I think it would have been silly in the end if, or it would have watered down the franchise if all of a sudden we had a whole new family.”

However, he doesn’t mind changing directors, as each film in the series has had a new helmer. “Dreamgirls” director Bill Condon will join the series for “Breaking Dawn,” with David Slade having handled “Eclipse,” which hits theaters this month
OOG THE BOTTON PICS R ISLE ESME!!!!
‘Breaking Dawn’ wedding: Experts Plan Bella & Edward’s Wedding for InStyle!
retweet

Thank you so much to Annee for sending me this. InSyle exclusively had the industry’s top experts design Bella’s Breaking Dawn wedding! The wedding would take place in Breaking Dawn part 1. Check out the lavish details they put together for Edward and Bella’s wedding:

The Wedding Cake

to be honest I am not sure
Decoration's are bad?
Sara thank you for your comment's
DANG ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG!
here is a interview with kirsten ( bella)

breakingdawnmovie breakingdawn

June

12th
Kristen Stewart talks ‘Breaking Dawn Movies’ at Eclipse press conference!!
retweet

HitFix is delivering a live blog from the Eclipse press conference that is going on right now. Kristen Stewart talked a little bit about the Breaking Dawn Movie(s). Here is what she had to say:

11:13 a.m. Kristen admits she feels sad about losing things from the book, but she’s relieved that “Breaking Dawn” is going to be two movies, meaning fewer cuts. She gushes, ”I can’t wait to see Renesme. I can’t wait to have a kid and get married.”

11:23 a.m. Kristen suspects “Breaking Dawn” will be PG-13, but admits she has no idea.

11:25 a.m. The “Breaking Dawn” shoot is going to be six months, starting in October, Kristen says. She says she’s known that it was going to be two movies “forever” and she admits it’s been hard to keep that “secret.”

11:27 a.m. “I really can’t wait to get into that. I’ve been on the outskirts of what it would be like to play one of them,” Kristen says, regarding getting to tap into her vampire side for “Breaking Dawn,” adding, “She’s going to be the coolest vampire of any of them.” She looks forward to charting the full character change in Bella from the first movie through to the end of “Breaking Dawn.”

@BUZZNET also tweeted: “It’s always incredibly frustrating to watch your movies and see what’s been cut… and that’s why I’m glad Breaking Dawn will be two films” -Kristen Stewart

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service