The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she acts like it was a huge secret... we all knew it was going to be 2 movies cuz it said in their contracts they all signed on for 5!! ?? (as much as I personally didnt want 2 movies) it is what it is. Its right there in their contracts.
she does act like it does'nt she I sometimes think they all knew it before hand and was told not to say anything about it. We all knew it . Christie thank you for your comment's.
it should b 2 movies because if they make it one then they will cut out ALOT of parts
here is a brief interview with robert on BD

breakingdawnmovie breakingdawn

June

12th
Robert Pattinson talks ‘Breaking Dawn’ movie at Eclipse press conference!
retweet

Robert Pattinson is also at the press conference right now and has chatted a little about the Breaking Dawn movies. Check out the live blog updates below:

11:55 a.m. “When he finds one thing to hold onto, that’s where the possessiveness comes from,” Rob says, explaining why Edward holds onto Bella so closely, noting that the character is becoming more integrated into the real world. He adds, “Hopefully by the end of ‘Breaking Dawn,’ he’ll be like a normal 17-year-old guy, except very pale.”

12:15 p.m. Rob hasn’t read “Breaking Dawn” yet. “I’ve just heard brief rumors about what happens in the story,” he says.

12:18 p.m. “I found out about ‘Breaking Dawn‘ being two films when the press release came out,” Rob says. Is he kidding, or is Kristen just more in-the-loop? He’s met once with Bill Condon, but not in detail. He loves “Gods and Monsters.” He doesn’t know where they’re shooting or anything.
update on robert on the BD book

breakingdawnmovie breakingdawn

Robert Pattinson has not read ‘Breaking Dawn’ yet!
retweet

Robert Pattinson has not read Breaking Dawn yet! Check out what Rob had to say about the final book below:

Appearing at a press junket on Saturday, June 12, 2010, British actor, Robert Pattinson admitted that he has not yet read Breaking Dawn, the fourth novel in the Twilight series of books by Stephenie Meyer. Though he has not yet read it, Mr. Pattinson has committed to reprising his role as vampire Edward Cullen in the film adaptation of the book. Summit Entertainment will make two movies out of the fourth and current final book in the series, it confirmed to news outlets this week.

At the press event, Mr. Pattinson admitted to not having read Breaking Dawn yet, but that he plans to do so now after he is finished filming his current book-to-film project, Water for Elephants, based on the bestselling novel by Sara Gruen. Said the actor when asked about the film:

“I haven’t read it yet. It’s weird to do. I’m starting it a month after this job [Water for Elephants]. I’m quite glad I haven’t read it yet. I didn’t intend to not read it until now. It’s quite exciting; I have no idea. I’ve just heard brief rumors about what happens in the story, but I don’t really know what happens at all.

This is the best Renesmee pic I've seen!
here is a little tidbit on isle esme sorry I do not know how to upload so here is the web address

June

13th
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart on “Breaking Dawn” pillow biting & more to Access Hollywood!
retweet

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart talk about the Breaking Dawn movie. They talk about the physical scenes like pillow biting scene & steamy Isle Esme scene! Check it out: here is address http://www.thebreakingdawnmovie.org
its funny how RP hasnt read BD yet lol. not happy its gonna be 2 movies, as much as it makes sense. either way, very exicted for it. too bad it doesnt release until nxt year. :(
It's too long did you go to the website and watch video?
That was awesome!
I take it you saw the video? It was good. I can not wait for BD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service