The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89902

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG ! that video was brilliant.
BD has been confirmed yesterday on Hollywood Dailies that it will be 2 movies yay! Jaden reminds me of Will and Jada in one such a little handsome man.
Yea he is cute
here is an interview with Wyck Godfrey on BD

breakingdawnmovie breakingdawn

June

14th
Producer Wyck Godfrey on 3D ‘Breaking Dawn’ + ‘Breaking Dawn’ birthing scene & more!
retweet

FearNET’s JenYamato had the chance to talk Breaking Dawn with Eclipse director Wyck Godfry. Check it out to find out exactly when Breaking Dawn part 1 starts filming & more:

I like to picture the two-part Breaking Dawn movie as a NC-17 gynecology horror flick packed with pillow-biting sex and bellies ripped open, and guess what? I’m not alone. In fact, Twilight Saga producer Wyck Godfrey is the one who brought up David Cronenberg’s Dead Ringers when we met to discuss this month’s Eclipse, in which Twilight heroine Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) finds herself torn between her vampire and werewolf beaus as an army of bloodsuckers threatens to kill everyone she loves.

But Godfrey knows his Twilight audience, so I asked him to set the record straight on rumors that the two-part final installment, Breaking Dawn, could go for an R-rating. Over the course of a highly entertaining discussion, he explained why 30 Days of Night director David Slade was chosen to helm Eclipse, what made Dreamgirls razzle-dazzler Bill Condon right for Breaking Dawn, and how elements of horror filmmaking factor into the vampire romance franchise.

We discussed Bella’s newfound confidence in Eclipse, and how her infamous upcoming childbirth scene could possibly go down with a PG-13 rating. He mused on how 3D might be used to film part of Breaking Dawn, which begins shooting this November. He gave a compelling defense of Bella Swan’s problematic attractions to both Edward and Jacob, a love triangle that reaches a boiling point in Eclipse but develops new complexity as we move into Breaking Dawn. Most importantly, Twi-hards, Wyck Godfrey promised plenty of feather
here is second half of interview long interview

What makes Bill Condon right for Breaking Dawn?

The themes and the story of Breaking Dawn are very mature; Bella and Edward are going through very adult things, from marriage to childbirth, motherhood, parenthood, and the evolution of their relationship into something that is a partnership, which is not the way Edward has viewed this relationship with her before. Bill’s a very mature filmmaker; he’s dealt with very difficult themes and stories in his career. He’s also gotten Academy Award nominations for actors in the last three films that he’s done. And from a performance standpoint, Kristen’s going to be diving into stuff that she hasn’t been through. It’s one thing that she can remember first love and falling in love and being torn between two guys, probably, but the idea of dealing with some of these issues and having a filmmaker that can really help them as actors was vital to Breaking Dawn. Also, the visual nature of Dreamgirls made us feel like he could create something with a real scope and grandeur to it.

Well, I can’t argue with that. Now, you and I have talked before about Breaking Dawn and how it would never go beyond a PG-13 rating, but recently rumors of an R-rating have sprung back up. Would you care to set the record straight again?

NC-17. We’re going full on X. [Laughs] Do they have triple-X anymore? I believe fully, I’m unwavering in my belief that these will be PG-13 movies. And really, I say that not because I know what we’re shooting but because I feel that they should be. I feel like the audience of the books and the movies, many of them are under 18; my ten-year-old son goes to these movies, I can’t make an R-rated conclusion to the franchise.

Is your ten-year-old son going to understand pillow-biting and feathers strewn everywhere?

By the time it comes out, he’ll be 11 and a half, and I think that’s all that was on my mind!

Fans around the world seem to have one big request, and that is: Feathers. Lots of feathers.

We have feathers currently being grown on geese around the world so that we can steal them for our pillow-biting feather eruption!

And then, there’s the birthing scene, which some of us horror fans fantasize about going down like a scene in a Cronenbergian horror movie…

Yeah! Dead Ringers. We should go full on! My wife’s an OB-GYN so we should bring her on set to make sure that if Edward is going to do an oral Cesarean, he really needs to make the proper incision with his teeth.

Needless to say I know that a gory Breaking Dawn isn’t going to happen quite like I envision it, but how close do you think it can come to evoking the sort of visceral goriness of what’s written in the novel?

I think the one thing that we’ve done that we’ve really done in all the films is keep them very subjective and keep them from Bella’s point of view. So the conversations we’ve had with Bill, is that we’ll try to do something similar here; you’re with Bella’s perspective and her point of view of what’s taking place in the rush around her, as she’s in intense pain. Not so focused, objectively, on her body and his body and that. So I think it’ll be something like that, in terms of trying to make the audience experience and feel the confusion, almost, of what’s happening to her
this is the last of it Earlier today, Kristen said Breaking Dawn will start shooting in October — is that right?

November. She starts training in October. And we’ll probably shoot [the two parts] together, as one long story.

And how might you use 3D in either part of Breaking Dawn?

We have considered it, and everything’s being discussed, but I know that part of a way to differentiate the two movies would be to have one be in 2D, and when she becomes a vampire we move into 3D. But we haven’t really gotten far enough to decide what we’re going to do. I’m of two minds of it, frankly, and I think everyone is; I don’t want to chase the format if it’s not organic and appropriate
here is a little article on kirsten and BDbvious'
Monday, June 14, 2010
Posted by Corinne Heller at 02:04:48 PM PDT
Share |
Buzz up! |
ShareThis |
| Comments (0)
Read more: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn', Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart calls 'Breaking Dawn's split point 'obvious' Kristen Stewart says it's "so obvious" where the first Breaking Dawn movie, the fourth in the Twilight vampire saga, should end and where the second film should begin, while screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg adds the split is "natural".

Warning: Spoiler alert!

"I feel like it's so obvious where you break it up - it's as soon as she turns," Stewart, who plays mortal Bella Swan alongside Robert Pattinson's character, the vampire Edward, told the Associated Press in a televised interview, released on Monday.

Breaking Dawn's first part is set to be released on November 18, 2011. Rosenberg reportedly told journalists several days ago that "nothing has actually been decided" but confirmed a "natural split" between the two films.

"She's human and pregnant in one, she's a vampire and a parent in two," the Syfy network's website Scifiwire.com quoted Rosenberg as saying. "Bill Condon has been looking at that from a visual standpoint, so that's a natural. That said, there's a lot of room about where that moment is."

The Twilight vampire romance saga is based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer, who has been made a producer on Breaking Dawn. The third film, Eclipse, is set to be released on June 30.

Stewart said she "can't wait" to finish filming the Twilight series, whose first film was released in 2008.

"The feeling that I get before and during working on a new movie, you want the story to be told so bad, because you're worried that it's not going to be right," she said. "This story is constantly sort of weighing on me because it's not done
june 14 melissa rosenberg on BD nderway for “Dawn” Parts 1 and 2.

We got to chat with the woman at the eye of the vampire storm, screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, midway through her adaptation of Stephenie Meyer’s final book.

While she’ll break from the job at hand to receive honors from Prevention magazine Tuesday in Los Angeles for her charitable work with the Writer’s Guild Foundation, the scribe admits she’s all “Twi,” all the time.

Ministry of Gossip: ‘Breaking Dawn’ is no small undertaking. How’s adaptation going?

Melissa Rosenberg: It’s going really well — it’s a very big challenge. It’s just thick with mythology and characters and choosing which stories to bring forward. It’s a beast, but I think it’s going well.

MOG: Stephenie Meyer has been consulting on the films from the start. Given this is the final chapter, what are her major priorities for the fans?

MR: She has always only demanded one thing, and that is that we adapt the book. All of her really big boundaries have to do with just adapting the book. That said, she isn’t terribly precious about things. She’s supportive of my bringing invention to it.

MOG: Speaking of which, [spoiler alert!] fans are crazy over Bella losing her virginity, the graphic birth of her and Edward’s child, and her vampire transformation. Any idea how you’ll handle such serious imagery?

MR: On the fan site, on Facebook, all the comments are “It has to be R rated! You have to show the childbirth! Gore and guts and sex!” For me it’s actually more interesting to not see it. You know, you can do childbirth without seeing childbirth … it doesn’t mean it’s any less evocative of an experience.

MOG: Kristen Stewart arguably has the most work to do in the final films. Is she up to the challenge?

MR: Kristen Stewart is really, I think, tremendous. And one of the reasons why we got Bill Condon. And Chris Weitz, for that matter; they all want to work with her
here is a suggestion where they should the BD film also at this address is a video on kirsten talking she has already had a meeting with bill condon http://www.thebreakingdawnmovie.org/ here is the suggestion

breakingdawnmovie breakingdawn

June

15th
Where will the ‘Breaking Dawn’ film split happen?
retweet

Now that we know Breaking Dawn is going to be made into two films, the question that still lingers is where will they end Breaking Dawn Part 1 and begin Breaking Dawn part 2?

Here is some insight & suggestions from the Examiner:

Most fans seem to agree that the childbirth/transformation area is a suitable stopping point range, but there is still some disagreement as to the exact moment it should happen.

Some suggestions for the moment have included:

* Bella opening her new, red eyes after her three day incapacitation with a fade to black to start up her vampire experience in part two at the same point;
* A pan to Jacob’s face as he first lays eyes upon Renesmee (though not showing Renesmee so as to save her image for a part two surprise – or, in more practical terms, to avoid any problems with the actress aging if there is any time lapse between filming the two);
* Having Bella’s vision and heartbeat fade out as it did just after Renesmee is rescued from the womb in part one and then having Edward rescue her for the beginning of part two;
* Subtracting the entire birth sequence altogether and having Bella begin to go into labor in part one with a “to be continued” and a montage of subtle, non-graphic, and perhaps blurred or quickened clips of the delivery as the beginning of part two; and
* Having Jacob overhear the room’s goings-on rather than us actually seeing them, and having his expressions and words close out the first film.

I personally would love it to end where Jacob says he hears another heartbeat. I am quite visual and can picture the scene out in my head entirely. The heart would start out soft, then get louder – then it would cut to Jacob acknowledging it
I prefer the 1st suggestion..
I like that one too.
It will leave the fans to crave for more, especially the fans who doesn't read the book.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service