The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's a good one, Jess! I love it. Thank you.

Aww! I love those photos. So sweet. Thank, Jess!

They seem to be having a good time doing the photo-shoot, sharing some inside jokes. ^^

Stunning... Thank you, Irene.

this looks GREAT!!!

W...O...W!!!

Thank you, Jess!.

thanx for posting

ok i love the action but where in the book did this happen ? and the wolves have edward penned i don't think so i really hope the don't mess this movie up!

No this didn't happen. This is probably what Rosenberg was talking about when she spoke with SM about "adding" to the script. Looks good though! I don't mind the add ins if they can tell the story as effectively as SM does in the books. There's also  speculation of altering the ending- adding a fight scene with all those vampires. MR added a French Coven and there's no French Coven in the book.

They were at the LA premiere. Yahoo spoke with them.

I don't like this action. I'm just re-reading this part of the book, and it is so intense - Jake and his pack on alert, Sam's pack waiting to see "what it will be"... just them all being so tense and on alert + worried about Bella - it was perfect the way it was written.

I think this was added just to add the action (there's no action otherwise in part 1), and I don't like it.

I really hope it doesn't mess up the movie!!

Those of you who've seen it - did this mess it up? Just say yes or no (it won't be a spoiler). :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service