The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, everyone!

OMG! *dropped my jaw* Thanks, Irene!

Thanks for posting Irene

goodnight ladies.....one more day

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the Ladies (and maybe occasional fellow) for this thread. The videos & pictures are stunning..eye candy. The interviews are informative. I've gotten so much more of the flavor of BD Pt1 thanks to all your contributions.

How can my mere words express the gratitude to those who have really ramped up my BD experience?  For now, a simple thanks for everything must suffice. I have no other words at the moment.

pen awesome but in india the release date is nov 24 :( but you enjoy and think about me

Hello everyone! Just got back from watching breaking dawn this afternoon...and the early screening...and the midnight screening. I can't get enough of it! All I can say is that, If I get to see it again, by all means I would love to! :)
Forgive me, this was my reply 5 hours ago. I must have erase it or something...

Seriously can't believe it comes out tomorrow. That went by so fast :P

Hi Girls,

thank you for keeping us up to date all this time, it really helped!!! I'm going to watch THE movie in 2:30 hours since here in Greece the release is today....SOOOOO excited!!!! At the moment I'm watching all the previous movies just to catch up.... like i don't remember everything already :)  Enjoy all of you and thanks once more!

Hopefully, they will add the scenes that had to be stripped away for the film to garner a PG-13 rating.

Vicky, I saw those leaked scenes. I think they deserve an X rating. I saw it & I repressed it as fast as I could..it was like walking in on your parents by accident when you were a kid. And I have a very tolerant attitude about sex so this, for me, was really too much.. I hope Wyck doesn't add more of the s-e-x (as my 11 year old calls it) but of course, I dislike Wyck in the extreme because he is so money hungry (read Catherine Hardwicke's How We Made Twilight book)and my guess is that he'll put in anything and everything just to make as much money off the DVD as he can.

Oh well, that's mho. We'll see what happens. Or not..I can always close my eyes or FF the DVD, lol.

oh and thanks for that post Salander : )

~Happy Breaking Dawn Movie Day to All!~

I saw the movie 1 day ago and I can only say that it was perfect! I don't think they could have done it any better! Well, you all have a really nice time!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service