The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87571

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hope u enjoy these wanted to share them goodnight my fellow twi-friends

laquever thank you for posting those and good night to you all too.

@ Laquever.

Thanks,

My heart skipped a beat at these. They are impressive! Are they manips? Or are we going to see them as actual posters at the theatres?

@ Pen

*waves* Missed you, Penny! Happy Spring Break!

A Peek at the Storyboards for ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′

Breaking Dawn storyboard A Peek at the Storyboards for Breaking Dawn Part 2 kristen stewart kellan lutz emmett cullen breaking dawn part 2 bella swan

The French Twilight website discovered an Easter egg on the DVD/Blu Ray which contained glimpses of the storyboard of Breaking Dawn Part 2!!

The scenes highlighted in these storyboard sections include what appears to be a hunting scene with “Bella” (Kristen Stewart) as well as her big arm-wrestling scene with “Emmett” (Kellan Lutz). In the hunting scene storyboard frames, it looks like she’s thrown off course by the presence of a rock climber rather than a fisherman, as in the book.

You can watch the slide show here

This is very cool!! Breaking Dawn icon biggrin A Peek at the Storyboards for Breaking Dawn Part 2 kristen stewart kellan lutz emmett cullen breaking dawn part 2 bella swan

Screencaps after the break!

cool!

Marlane Barnes Talks About Her Character ‘Maggie’

2 Comments April 15, 2012 by 5ctBauble Filed Under: Marlane Barnes

Breaking Dawn marlane barnes Marlane Barnes Talks About Her Character Maggie marlane barnes

Maralane Barnes (Maggie from the Irish coven) created a backstory for her character,

“Literature speaks to the Irish as a people who have a huge history of enduring and suffering oppression. They are also big on family, so I chose that Maggie had once come from a big family. Even though she doesn’t remember a lot of it, she has a lasting impression that it is something worth fighting for. So, I felt very strongly that she would be committed to helping the Cullen’s stay together and be very suspicious of any peace offering from the Volturi. I also felt that she was newer to being a vampire than Siobahn and Liam. They had seen and been through even more as a pair. The Irish coven is definitely a brave and resolute group – they do what they came to do and then they make their exit!”

Marlane Barnes had some great praise for co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. “[Rob] and Kristen both made it a point to go to the crew wrap party in Baton Rouge, for all the locals who wouldn’t be moving on to Vancouver. I think that says a lot about their team spirit and gratitude for all the work that goes on behind the scenes,”

It’s going to be hard to keep up with all the new vamps in November!!

[Source: Examiner Thanks babyish14]

Hey Pen!

great little tidbit to add to the story!

Hey Leanne, glad you enjoyed it i am getting stoked about Part 2 i can not wait

Yeah me too!...did you hear they are coming back up to my neck of the woods for a couple of re-shoots again?! I'm not tied down with school anymore and my job allows me time & $$ to indulge in a road trip (well...a $$$ ferry ride) to go over for the day to investigate....No stalker stuff...just a friendly "walk by and maybe I'll run into them" kind of trip.(in a city of 5 million...not likely ha ha ha) Mybe i'll check into the same hotel...because I can now....=:D

That is sooooooooo cool Leanne, if you can get any pictures please share. That is neat and yea I heard about it wow. You are so lucky.

Go, Leanne! And if you do please say hi from all of us here. I'm so excited for you! Just like your a special agent working on a mission. lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service