The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol she is a doll!!!! my son has a huge crush lol

April

19th

Jack Morrissey Clarifies ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Extra Footage Inf...

This weekend, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 director Bill Condon confirmed that additional photography would soon be done on the film in Vancouver, British Columbia. In his letter explaining the matter, Condon referred to the work as “additional shots” which will include Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart “pop[ping] in those gold contacts one last time.”

Tonight, Condon’s partner (and purveyor of many Twilight answers) Jack Morrissey has presented new and more detailed information about what that will entail in his latest “Team Jack” Podcast. Morrissey had a lot of useful things to say about the matter, so here’s the breakdown of the pertinent Breaking Dawn – Part 2-related points and quotes made during the show.

• Timing

He and his podcast team – which includes Bill Condon’s assistant Greg Yolen – estimate that the shoots will take place in the next two weeks or so and that the length of shoot is likely to last around four days or so.

• “Additional photography” versus “Re-shoots”

Morrissey explained that the appropriate term for the shots being done is “additional photography” and not “re-shoots.” Quite frankly, he stated that the shots being done in Vancouver were the consequence of missed second unit assignments.

“Here’s what I will say. The director, Bill Condon, has said to me several times, as recently as a week ago, that it is a particular point of pride for him, given his overall body of work, to have taken into production a 100 day shooting scheduled movie, a giant movie that would be released as two parts, and to have come out the other side of that and to not have a single day to not have a single scene directed by him in the so-called main unit . . . re-shot. And that includes what’s to come. Not one shot directed by the main unit over the course of 100 days on these two Breaking Dawn movies has needed to be re-shot or will need to be re-shot . . . Nothing that he directed has been re-shot or will be re-shot, which then leads us to be able to say that most of [what’s to come] is stuff that’s from the second unit,” Jack Morrissey said.

“On Breaking Dawn, for everything that was to the second unit director . . . was drawn out, storyboarded, developed and agreed to, so everybody knew exactly what those shots were meant to look like once they were executed . . . The coming additional photography is stuff that was conceived, developed, and was to be executed by the second unit during the period of principal photography. For various reasons, it was not executed by the second unit . . . So, now, because it was not executed by the second unit, up you all go . . .  to get what should’ve been gotten [during] principal photography. It’s just that simple.

I see another small day trip coming in the next couple of weeks!

Breaking Dawn 2 Extra Filming to Include Michael Sheen

Bill Condon announced to the fandom that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart would be returning to Vancouver to shoot additional material. It now looks like Michael Sheen will be there too. Jack Morrissey, Bill Condon’s partner revealed the following on his regular podcast.

“It’s less than a week, and we already know that Rob and Kristen will be there; I just tweeted yesterday that yes, there will be wigs involved, but I did blur the line by pointing out that Michael Sheen will also doubtless be spotted throughout the Vancouver airport to reprise for one last time his part of Aro the leader of the Volturi . . . As Bill mentioned in his letter to the fans, Rob and Kristen will be donning their gold contacts one last time . . . She’s donning both [red and gold], and Michael Sheen will be donning red.”

Morrissey further clarified that the shots being done do not involve dialogue and are all items from the second until. Usually second until is background footage, or things not involving one-on-one dialogue with the principals. In other words some typical examples would be long shots, action sequences, sweeping vistas. For example, during our New Moon set visit we saw Chris Weitz shooting the scene where Sam brings Bella back to Charlie. This was first unit director work. On that very same night, the second unit was in a different location shooting Victoria running through the woods. The was no dialogue but a lot of hoisting Rachelle Lefevre and her stunt double up and down in wire rigs.

As we previously reported, shooting additional footage has occurred on every film and is fairly common in the industry. Catherine Hardwicke reshoot part of the meadow scene in California after filming had wrapped. Chris Weitz shot the Cullen flashback scene after filming had wrapped. David Slade had to reshoot portions of the tent scene and. And not exactly a reshoot, but Bill Condon ended up shooting in the Virgin Islands on the last days of production when stormy weather mucked up honeymoon shots in Brazil.

You can see a summary of the podcast here on Twilight Examiner and you can listen to then entire podcast (not it’s not PG-13 and you probably want to skip the Smodcast intro if you are at work, it wouldn’t be considered worksafe at my place of business) here.

EDITED: I just spoke with Jack Morrissey who read your comments and he believes he spoke out of turn by stating Kristen would be in gold contacts. he now believes it’s red contacts only.

Skinhead Robert Pattinson will have to wear a wig in 'Twilight’s' re-filmed scenes

Pattinson toupee his last respects to the 'Twilight' series

Robert Pattinson

0diggsdigg
submit to reddit
Fark This

Robert Pattinson must be wondering if he'll ever step out of Edward Cullen's shadow (wait, do vampires have shadows?).

Thinking he'd seen the last of Cullen and the'Twilight' series, the pale and interesting one had his long locks shorn in celebration. Then came the news he'd have to shoot pick up scenes for the final film in the series, 'Breaking Dawn Part 2.'

That means he will have to sport a long blond fright wig for the scheduled re-shoot of some key scenes of the final installment.

According to Galatta, Pattinson and his real life love Kristen Stewart will both be returning to Vancouver to shoot a few final scenes.

Bill Condon, the film's director has vowed that there will be no new scenes or dialogue to rehearse during the re-shoot, instead they are simply planning to pick up some additional shots to complete the movie.

Talking about the final shoot, the director of the highly anticipated finale enthused: "I am really looking forward to being back on set with some of the friends I've made on my 'Twilight' journey, like the great Guillermo Navarro, our cinematographer, and his crew. And yes, Rob and Kristen will be there too, to pop in those gold contacts one last time

Read more: http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/Skinhead-Robert-Pattinson-will-have...

Thanx laquever for posting this

ure welcome !!!!

The Breaking Dawn Honeymoon Pillow For Auction on Ebay

Really the title of the post says it all. Yes, it’s authentic, we checked. Currently going at $2,500.

Bid on the item here.

Shout out to the crew at Team Jack for bringing this to our attention. Give them a follow!

Okay. My imagination is out of control over here. This is...er...um...the work of a feline? ^^

I thought that was interesting, I found it and thought I would post it. What do you think of it

It gave me an innocent-looking medium to flap the wings of my thoughts and set them free. Thanks, Penny. ^^

oh my

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service