The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart at Coachella 2012

18 Comments April 23, 2012 by Jaypat Filed Under: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson

Breaking Dawn article 2133805 12B9EE74000005DC 80 634x933 600x882 Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart at Coachella 2012 robert pattinson kristen stewart

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attended the 2nd weekend of Coachella in Indio, California on April 22nd.  Is that’s Garret Hedlund standing next to them?  He’s super tall!

I’m so jealous right now.

[Source: DailyMail & Pattinsonlife]

thanx Iris for posting

Glad to see they enjoying life like regular peeps.

according to twilight lexicon this is the official one!!!

Than jess for posting it

Kellan Lutz Arm Wrestles Kristen Stewart

A week or so ago we had some images of Bella and Emmett in story board form of the anticipated arm wrestling scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2.  Kellan Lutz confirmed filming the scene in a conversation he had with Us Weekly at a recent event.

“Kristen and I have a fun arm-wrestling scene,” Lutz said.  ”I’ve been looking forward to that since day one of the franchise!”

But with the Twilight franchise coming to an end, Kellan is not shy about being interested in other franchises like Hunger Games.  He told E! News at the same Us Weekly event the following:

“I love the script, I love the movie, everything about it!”  Lutz said he’s “always been” a fan of the franchise. “I got hooked reading all those books,” he said. “I remember before they ever started making a movie, I was like, “I would love to be a part of this!’”

What are your thoughts? Would you love to see Kellan in Catching Fire or Mockingjay? Leave us a comment and let us know.

i am so looking forward to this!!!

So am I

=:D

this is getting exciting girls!! That scene should be hilarious...Kellan is such a ham.

Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Breaking Dawn Part 2

This storyboard image brings to mind the scene in the book... Bella was so nervous inside yet cool outside, and Emmett looked so huge right across the rock, flexing the triceps on his biceps!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service