The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90044

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Vampires Screen Caps: Lee Pace as Garrett Rami Malek as Benjamin and More

We thought we’d point out a few of the new vampires that are in the teaser.

Lee Pace as Garrett standing with Myanna Buring as Tanya and Casey LaBow as Kate. In the background Noel Fisher and Guri Weinberg as the Romanians.

Lee Pace as Garret at the fireplace with Casey LaBow. Possibly, seated Christian Camargo.

Joe Anderson as Alistair

Joe Anderson at far right as Alistair Bill Tangradi as Randall far left. Also present Carlisle and the Denali

Rami Malek and Omar Metwally and Benjamin and Amun

Benjamin and Tia (Angela Sarafyan)

The Amazon’s Tracey Heggens as Senna and Judi Shekoni as Zafrina

Charlie Bewley as Demetri sending who we believe is Toshiro, played by Masami Kosaka, to the wall.

The Group Shot: Who is Who

The final group shot of the trailer sent us searching for a list of everyone being shown. From Left to right, skipping over the wolves, this is who we believe can be seen.

Tanya, Kate, Garrett, Carmen, Eleazar, Emmett, Rosalie, The Romanian coven’s feet can be seen behind the wolves, Zafrina, Senna, Bella, Renesmee, Edward, Amun, Kebi, Benjamin, Tia, Carlisle, Esme, Maggie, Liam, Siobhan, Randal, Charlotte, Peter, and Mary.

If you think I’ve got it wrong, let me know! And we apologize for the multiple posts this morning! Both Lori and Laura were trying to do with same thing at the same time! Hopefully now we have everything posted for you to see in an organized way.

all of this is so amazing i have goosebumps :))))

I agree!!

OMG!  Just seen trailer and squealed like a fan girl. LOL!  Love it - all the new vampires look fantastic and the Volturi have never looked so menacing.  As for the confrontation I had my doubts about it turning into a fight as I liked the way it was written - words are often a stronger weapon than violence.  However, bring it on.  Edward and Bella look fierce - nothing is more dangerous than protective parents!!!  This is going to make the wait until November even more unbearable.

Yes!!! Trailer looks fantastic! So glad we get a real fight scene with Bella and Edward leading the charge. 

Thank you Becca for posting that

so do I

That is hilarious Becca...loved it!

breaking dawn all over twitter!!!

i am so proud, and i cant wait!!!

she looks perfect!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service