The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cannot wait to see Taylor's interpretation with Foy in the movie! Thanks for the pictures,Penny:)

you are welcome

From the trailer;

581039_388246094571360_303824661_n_large

533356_388246241238012_35220_n_large

598873_388246287904674_1590492381_n_large

285624_10150850660851364_623899161_n_large

Edward and Renesme;
Tumblr_m5vfrxukxc1r67cm5o2_r1_500_large

Bella and Renesme
Eerh9_large

Another still;
Breakingdawnpart2trailerhd110_large

These are some really good edits;
Tumblr_m5xug9ihty1qd360vo2_500_large
Tumblr_m5xwavvqfv1r5htjbo1_500_largeTumblr_m5xuzifpsh1rsh7m5o1_500_large

I love these. you got tallent girl.

I didn't make them (if that's what you though ;p). BUT, if I find the creators, I'll credit them (; .

These are great fallen angel wonderful thanx for posting

i will try to find the whole interview,i just love this!!

GREAT NEW interview with Sonntagszeitung (Switzerland) Talks Cosmopolis, Kristen and Twilight..A DEFINITE MUST READ

by Robert Pattinson Fans on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 3:14pm ·

The vampire, that’s all past now. Around Christmas though, the last long-completed “Twilight” movie will hit the cinema, however, the British Robert Pattinson, 26, doesn’t play a bloodsucker anymore. In “Cosmopolis” he’s a barracuda who lets himself chauffeur in a stretched limo around Manhattan. The movie, based on the novel by Don DeLillo, is directed by the master director David Cronenberg. Therewith Pattinson has definitely arrived in the cinema of the big ones. Or not? He shows up for the interview on deck of a luxury hotel in Cannes with a pink lollipop.

Does it taste good, Mr Pattinson?  Oh I like these. Does it bother you when I suck?

No. In a French mag it was written: Robert Pattinson was a star, now he’s an actor. Do you see this in the same way?Crazy how a thing like that works. Already when the trailer of “Cosmopolis” came out, I read: Now he’s a true actor. I beg you, that trailer lasts 30 seconds, and I don’t even say a word. Who wants to judge that? But it depends on the appearance.

Until now you’ve been the biggest teenager star and not an actor.

Seems like. My career has actually started with “Twilight” in the first place, the biggest thing one can image. When you get big out of nowhere, many think of it being a wrong career. You’d have to work your way up first.

Will you miss “Twilight”?

Acting wise, no, as my vampire doesn’t go through such a huge process. He cannot die, he cannot hurt himself. It’s difficult to develop new ideas. However…

However?

I owe those films everything. Before “Twilight“ I wanted to quit acting. My career didn’t really get on.

Is your prostate asymmetric, Mr Pattinson?

I’ve never had it checked. Everyone’s asking me after seeing the movie. Maybe I should go to the doctor after all. “Cosmopolis” is going to trigger the longest prostate-examinations of the world. All men will be queuing!

In “Cosmopolis” you’re in every single scene, you carry responsibility. Was that terrifying for you

I read the script, found it captivating but also mad. Then David Cronenberg’s call came in amidst the “Twilight” shooting. I had to decide the very same day. I kept him waiting for an entire week, though. He thought I had airs and graces. But I was just terrified!

By what exactly? In the movie it’s about insecurity in a complex world. It wasn’t easy for me to set the right tone.

How did you achieve it?

By completely letting myself go. A feeling that I actually knew only from my performances as a musician. But it worked: Whenever I didn’t think of anything, the scene was done. And when not, David Cronenberg yelled: Stop acting.

You play a man who perceives the outer world through the window of a car. Do you feel the same way with the paparazzi and the fans, from whose you got to protect yourself?

I can control what sinks in from the outside. The pressure comes from me. I’ve got the impression that I have to prove myself repeatedly. I don’t want to be trapped in myself.

For now, Robert Pattinson doesn’t have to worry concerning that. There’s no week without an announcement of a new project with him. Among them are a movie in the Iraq and a weird road movie, nothing streamlined. Pattinson is looking for such projects. In his private life it seems to be quieter: Since two years he’s in a relationship with the “Twilight” co-star Kristen Stewart.

You certainly get a lot of offers for movies as a young lover. Not really!

Hard to believe.Maybe it’s also my agent who spares me with them. But I don’t think I’m very good at those roles. Just entering a room and looking supercool is difficult.

But in “Cosmopolis” you’re kind of supercool too.

No. That guy is just cool because he’s got so much money. That’s something different.

Has your girlfriend, Kristen Stewart seen the movie?

She was sitting in front of me at the premiere. I was constantly looking at the back of her head and thought, damn, does it bore her, shall I whisper something into her ear? But yes, she liked it.

Will you perform with her after “Twilight”?

Absolutely. I’m writing a script for the two of us.

What is it?

I cannot say anything, the book rights are still unclear. Also, I don’t know how long I’m going to work at it. Because one is clear: It’s got to be brilliant. Otherwise people will just ask: What are those two doing together?

Very interesting! Thanks, Jess!

my doggy is named after her alice cullen fryar lol4 months hereshe's 8 months nowshe was 3 months old here

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service