The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

beautiful dog laquever soooooooooooo cute :) :)

thank u pen shes my baby!!!!!

Nice pics hun, would you mind if I copied that black and white pic of jasper thank you

go a head i don'tmind at all :)

she is darling

she is a mess we call her mrs fluff lol

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Comic Con Announcement

We just got this in from Summit: 

We are happy to announce that THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 will be the opening panel in Hall H at ComicCon® International in San Diego on Thursday, July 12, 2012. Summit Entertainment will present a sneak peek at the highly anticipated conclusion of The Twilight Saga films. This is a must-see for fans interested in the story’s final chapter, who will be shown exclusive footage from THE TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 and treated to a cast and filmmaker Q&A session providing details on the epic finale. In addition to the panel, BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 will also be present at the Summit Entertainment booth on the convention floor. Those who stop by will have the chance to attend autograph signings, participate in contests and collect free giveaways all weekend long.

thanx joy for posting

Thank you, Penny.

you are welcome

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service