The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you are welcome and i love the matching colors and that they were holding hands when they walked out!they dont care anymore about showing their love in public!

those were awesome! im so glad they won they really worked hard on those movies, to really bring them to life and make them amazing.

I LOOOOVE her coat!....I want it.

Nikki Reed Post’s a pic from the 2012 Teen Choice Awards

Breaking Dawn Nikki1 e1343013834723 Nikki Reed Posts a pic from the 2012 Teen Choice Awards peter facinelli nikki reed jackson rathbone 2012 teen choice awards

Nikki Reed tweeted this photo of herself, husband Paul Macdonald, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli and Peter’s daughter Luca goofing around in the crowd during the Teen Choice Awards.

Looks like they were having a great time Breaking Dawn icon smile Nikki Reed Posts a pic from the 2012 Teen Choice Awards peter facinelli nikki reed jackson rathbone 2012 teen choice awards

Breaking Dawn Nikki1 e1343013834723 Nikki Reed Posts a pic from the 2012 Teen Choice Awards peter facinelli nikki reed jackson rathbone 2012 teen choice awards

Nikki Reed tweeted this photo of herself, husband Paul Macdonald, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli and Peter’s daughter Luca goofing around in the crowd during the Teen Choice Awards.

Looks like they were having a great time Breaking Dawn icon smile Nikki Reed Posts a pic from the 2012 Teen Choice Awards peter facinelli nikki reed jackson rathbone 2012 teen choice awards

Are we not going to talk about the "elephant" in the room?

Sorry i think I missed something Vicky what do you mean or were you referring to the picture which would be my guess. Sorry just got off work not totally there

Wow. Just check the web becasue it's exploding everywhere. For those who may have missed- worldwide press is reporting that Kristin has been extreemely close  around with SWATH director . Rob's fans are going for her jugular.

I guess I will check into that one thanx

Vicky...

I saw it last night...but not the actual pictures....

I don't want to believe it....I don't want to feed into the "tripe"....but, this gossip/rumor seems more compelling to me.....

The only reason (if it's true)....she would  cheat with a married man(awful)...is fear of commitment..maybe Rob is "closer" to the marriage stage than she....and got scared. I find it quite odd that she was caught sexually with this man and never with Rob. Either she wanted to get caught...or it's completely fabricated. If it's true...it's very gross....raunchy...and I feel very bad for the wife/kids and of course, Rob. This rumor is very destructive...true or not...like a cancer spreading everywhere...only, Kristen knows the truth....but, I can't imagine her hurting all these people casually...and if she did...than it seems to me she wanted to get caught....whether her motives stem from ''fear" or something lacking in herself or in their relationship. Cheating is a symptom...not a cause of the break-down of relationships...it's a cowardly act to "cry" out...it's not right....something is wrong..instead of addressing the problem directly.

I want to be wrong...I want this to be another stupid rumor....I won't believe true love exists..if it is...it will make me very sad...please be false.

Love,

DMK

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service