The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nikki Reed - Nikki Reed: 'Twilight' Cast Will Cry At Premiere

10 August 2012 04:03:19 AM
'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed picture

Nikki Reed: 'Twilight' Cast Will Cry At Premiere

Actress Nikki Reed says she thinks the final 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' premiere will see the cast in tears.

Nikki Reed says she thinks the final 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' premiere will see the cast in tears.

The 24-year-old actress has played Rosalie in five of the vampire movies starring Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and admits that she gets sad at the thought of the final installment being released in November.

She said: ''It's not the last time we'll see each other, but it's the last time we'll see each other in that way and it's weird to say that it'll never happen again.

''It is sad. I'm really sad.''

During the InStyle Summer Soiree at the London West Hollywood hotel on Wednesday (08.08.12) her co-star Peter Facinelli joked that he had been sobbing on a daily basis recently.

He said: ''I've been crying everyday. We had a big sad sob fest yesterday.''

Nikki explained: ''He's just being a man and pretending he doesn't want to talk about it. We had a big group dinner last night and we were talking about that.''

However the stars refused to talk about Kristen and Robert.

She told E! Online: ''I can't even approach that topic. There's been so much good.''

Contactmusic

Ashley Greene and Robert Pattinson to be on ‘Jimmy Kimmel’

Ashley Greene and Robert Pattinson are scheduled to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live this August

Ashley is set to appear on August 20th and we assume she’s there to promote her new movie The Apparition (release August 24th)

Robert will be on August 22nd, most likely for Cosmopolis.

Lots of talk shows lined up for Rob! :)

SCANS: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the cover of Enterta...

SCANS: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the cover of Entertainment Weekly + Interview & stills

Photobucket

Crops of the stills

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
FULL interview after the cut!

NEW: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the cover of Entertain...

NEW: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the cover of Entertainment Weekly for Breaking Dawn Part 2

Photobucket 

Click the thumbnails to view LARGE

Photobucket

Photobucket 

EW teases comments from Bill Condon regarding Rob and Kristen and um...you know. Also, comments from Rob and Kristen most likely from Comic Con. Excerpt of the teaser:
“The fact is, these are actors playing parts, and maybe it’s not such a bad thing that people be reminded of that,” Bill Condon tells EW. “Both of these actors gave heart and soul to the Twilight movies, not only during shooting, but also by navigating so graciously the whole life-in-a-fishbowl aspect of the phenomenon. Above all they have always shown great respect for the fans who made these movies such a success. Now it’s time that some of that respect be returned to them.”
In more innocent times (read: a month ago), the Twilight stars sat down for a roundtable interview and talked about the film, the ending of the series, and what they’ve learned from the Twilight experience. Pattinson marvels at Edward’s unflappable ability to stay rational. “It’s strange,” he says with a laugh. “All through the series it’s like, ‘Hey , this guy is trying to be sensible! Let’s think this thing out.’ Stewart presses him, curious to know what he learned from playing the role. ”Don’t be pragmatic. Be an emotional idiot.” Of course Breaking Dawn—Part 2 is just one of the season’s anticipated films. 
The issue will be on stands this week. I adore Edward and Rob is channeling him perfectly here, non?

Source: EW | Large Cover
Source: Robsessed

Thanks guy. Got mine out my mailbox yesterday!!!!

Thoughts on the newest 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' still images

Yay for new The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 stills!

Entertainment Weekly's Fall Preview issue is on stands today, and in it a few new stills from the film and - as mentioned - interview snippets with director Bill Condon and castmates Kristen StewartRobert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner are revealed.

Here are some thoughts on the newest pictures!

First of all, the one of Bella and Edward embracing in front of what looks to be the cottage (based upon the floral arrangement in the background) is adorable. They look happy, healthy, and totally together. It's hard to pinpoint a scene this moment might be from, but it's obvious that it's a calm moment. So, so cute (and also an important reminder that the story of Bella and Edward isn't altered by any off-screen news).

In the second one, Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy) hugs her father Edward, looking up at him with adoration and, frankly, trust. His job is to protect her from the most dangerous forces in the world, and she looks completely confident in his ability to do so. So much so, in fact, that it's possible this is from after the big showdown with the Volturi because even Edward looks pretty calm here. Also of note: She's wearing the necklace Bella gave her in another still.

Not so peaceful is the third still, with Edward, Bella, Carlisle (Peter Facinelli), Tanya (MyAnna Buring), Kate (Casey LaBow), and Eleazar (Christian Camargo) in the forest. Their costumes are different than the ones seen in the trailer's glimpse at the showdown in the snowy clearing, so this probably takes place before that moment. Whatever's going on here, it's not good news.

Other thoughts on the newest Breaking Dawn - Part 2 stills?

Entertainment Weekly BD 2 Stills – Not Scans 

Source | Via 

Source: ToR

*VIDEO* Offical Poster & Trailer Breaking Dawn Part 2 – JAPAN   

Release Date 12/28 2012

source: moviewalkerkmtg | Via Gossip Dance

Source: ToR

First 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' DVD extra revealed

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 hasn't even hit theaters yet, and already there are a couple of DVD extras fans should expect to see next spring.

You've probably already heard about the cast dance number surprise which took place during filming (so the story goes, some of the cast members got together and choreographed a little surprise dance number which they then surprised director Bill Condon with on the set after filming began to roll), but in this week's issue of EW, Condon himself revealed another one.

Yep, according to him, fans should be on the extras lookout for "Chuckesmee," a failed robot Renesmee experiment.

As explained by Bill Condon to EW, the filmmakers tinkered with a robotic version of Renesmee - used to portray one of the many rapid growth stages the character undergoes during the film - and it was a disaster ... a creepy disaster at that.

"Truly, it was one of the most grotesque things I've ever seen. It was a horror show! there was one shot where I call 'Cut!' and suddenly she turns her head and mechanically stares right into the camera. It was incredibly disturbing," Condon explained, promising the publication that he'd work to get it into the DVD extras for Part 2.

Sounds horrifying. Consider my morbid curiosity piqued!

Ramblings on 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' ending

This week's new issue of Entertainment Weeklyhas really gotten Twilight fans talking, and not just about the newest The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 stills which dropped in the feature. Instead, it's a portion of the interview with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart mentioning the altered ending to the film which has gotten everyone's attention.

In the feature, it's mentioned that author Stephenie Meyer and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg cooked up a new ending for Part 2 which varies from the book. Pattinson is quoted to state, "When I first read the script, I got to that part and was like, 'What?' And then I had to go back a page. It does it a serious justice" while Stewart said, "It's clearly made by someone who really cares. That's why Bill Condon is perfect. Thank God for him."

Now, it's a known fact that the Volturi and the Cullens will come to blows in Breaking Dawn - Part 2, rather than just having the stand-off read about in the book. And according to Nikki Reedit's going to be pretty awesome. Speculation on that matter indicates that this may be an Alice (Ashley Greene) vision of what would happen if the two groups did actually fight, shared between her and Aro (Michael Sheen). That's not confirmed, of course, but it seems likely given the lore and the potential for amping up the on-screen tension. So it's indeed possible that that is what Robert Pattinson was referring to in his quote.

As for Kristen Stewart's comment, it's very similar to what Pattinson mentioned while at Comic-Con: "The very end of the movie ... it’s very, very sentimental, but I didn’t expect myself to react the way I did to it. It’s kind of … Bill Condon this is amazing ending which is so sweet and anyone who’s had any kind of investment in this series, you can’t help but get emotional about it." Stewart has also shared her thoughts on the ending before, saying "it's so cool, I really do cry every time I watch it. It's so cool. It's really sweet." Even Taylor Lautner has offered up thoughts on it, mentioning "I definitely think a lot .. a majority of fans will be crying when they watch the end of this one."

The seminal word on the matter, of course, came from producer Wyck Godfrey back in May, when he teased, "For those that have followed these movies from the beginning to end ... there’s a great final moment where you do get to kind of relive the entire experience, and I think that’ll be something fans can look forward to."

The point of all this is to show that the EW quotes about the altered ending aren't presenting any new information, really. Now, about what that ending might be ... Here are a few ideas.

As readers of the book will recall, the ending of Breaking Dawn contains a scene in which Bella is able to lower her shield and show Edward her side of their experiences together. "Now you know. No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you," she tells him, and then the two stroll into their cottage to start the rest of forever.

The altered ending could be a play off of that scene - a montage of the previous films, a glimpse-forward of their coming life together (like a look at teenage Renesmee with Jacob and the perfect life the two have ahead of them, perhaps?)... Or, it could be something new altogether.

What if the Cullens became the new vampire world leaders? What if they make a formal peace agreement with the Volturi? Those last two seem a little unlikely, but if Meyer and Rosenberg actually did change the ending, it's almost a guarantee that it wouldn't be a total shift from the story we all know and love.

My prediction is this: Bella will indeed lower the shield and show Edward her thoughts, which'll include a romantic and nostalgic reminder of all they've been through in the Twilight Saga, and then we'll see a little bit of Renesmee growing to full-size and romping around merrily, and we'll know that there is a forever worth having for this family and that their strife has not been in vain.

Your thoughts?

Irene thanx for posting all of this :)

Always welcome, pen!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service