The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that , that would be great. For Bella to see them happy with Nessie and maybe a grandchild or two w/Jacob.

Oh my! *choke*

Hope i did not say anything wrong on that pic

If this is clip from the Jacob and Bella kiss, it's right. She did feel guilty. Are you drawing an analogy between Jacob and Bella to Kristen and Rupert? That could be right too. 

I am not drawing  anything like that. Forgive me ladies, when I saw this pic I remembered the scene and what I wrote on it was what I was feeling when I saw that scene and she kissed jacob. It has absolutely nothing to do with K & Rupert. That is not what I intended sooooooo sorry if I offended any of you. As far as the characters I really did not like the fact that bella kissed him but I have always been an edward fan anyway.

But overall no I was not intending for that to  be a thing between what happened to them. so sorry.

Not offended, pen. I was hoping Edward's reaction to this 'infamous' Bella/Jacob kiss in Eclipse would level the same off screen. *hoping*

Jack Morrissey Answers more Breaking Dawn 2 Questions at Team Jack

Team Jack released another set of questions and answers from Jack Morrissey about Breaking Dawn Part 2.  Here are some of the highlights.   

Will Heart of Stone be on the BD2 soundtrack?

Jack: Yes, it will.

At Comic Con press conference Kristen said vamp sex was rated R, so no sex scenes in BD2 at all?!

Jack: Um, you’re gonna get what you want, believe me.

Where are Edward, Bella and Renesmee when everyone else is gathered around the fire? In the tent?

Jack: Bella and Renesmee are, yes – you’ve seen that still. Edward is right outside, talking with Carlisle.

Will we hear Bella’s Lullaby in Carter Burwell’s score?

Jack: Yes, of course. That’s always been a main theme as it’s essentially Bella’s story, isn’t it.

What does Renesmee call her parents? Mom and Dad? Or momma like in the book?

Jack: Momma, I think.

Are we going to see some Charlie/Sue love during the Christmas scenes?

Jack: Yes, you will!

Will we see the necklace Aro sent to Bella as a wedding gift? It wasn’t in the trailer.

Jack: Yes you will. 99.9999999 percent of the movie is not in any trailer or still.

Video: Judi Shekoni and Marisa Quinn Talk Breaking Dawn Part 2

Click Click has an interview with Judi Shekoni and Marisa Quinn, who play Zafrina and Huilen in Breaking Dawn Part 2. Their portion of the video starts around the two minute mark.

Happy Anniversary Edward & Bella Cullen!

28 Comments August 12, 2012 by Will Filed Under: Bella Cullen, Bella Swan, Edward Cullen

Twilight Bella Edward Wedding Anniversary

Today, August 13 is the Wedding Anniversary of Edward and Bella Cullen!

What would make a good Anniversary gift?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service