The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Full Length "Breaking Dawn Part 2" Posters Featuring Robert Pattins...

Full Length "Breaking Dawn Part 2" Posters Featuring Robert Pattinson & Co 

We saw a cropped version of this first one on the movie tie in of "Breaking Dawn"

Photobucket

And a cropped version of this one is in the calendar

Photobucket

Source pyramidinternational.com via twilight-belgium
Source: Robsessed

New Image Stills From Final Trailer

The final trailer at Yahoo movies has some impressive new footage. We’ve screen capped a few shots to help you identify what’s going on. First we get a look at Nessie using her gift on Bella.

Next we see Kate, Tanya, and Irina being held back by the Volturi as they watch Sasha and Vasilii being burned to death. I don’t recognize any of the Volturi Guard, so if someone else does, let us know. We have a new image of Carmen and Eleazar as well as a look at the home the Denali live in. We also get a real look at Kate’s power as well as what I’m assuming is her introduction to Garrett. There is a shot of what is obviously Egypt, but there is also this location. I’m guessing this is Romania. If you think I’m wrong, let me know in the comments. ** UPDATE: It’s pointed out by Tim in the comments that this looks like the same village that the Denali coven is punished in for the immortal child.  ** I was also able to capture a better shot of the Romanian coven as they dropped from the trees. We caught another look at the black mist that I assume is Alec’s gift being used. And the full shot of the Volturi is the last image we screen capped. I can spot Demetri, Marcus, Aro, Jane (in back – Alec is beside her but can’t be seen in this shot), Ciaus, and Felix with Irina behind him standing next to the same Guard member that hunts down Nessie and Jake earlier in the clip. I look at IMDB lists this character as “Aro’s Witness 2″ but I’m thinking it’s Santiago, who is known for brute strength similar to Felix. There are several extra females that could pass for Chelsea or Renata. It’s also interesting to note the couple standing at the far right of the image. She is in a skirt and he is in a ball cap. Any guesses who that is? Leave us a comment.  *** UPDATE: My guess was Mekenna and Charles, but I didn’t see them on IMBD.  Tish in the comments said the same thing. 

Photo: 67 Days Until Breaking Dawn Part 2

Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is the ‘Most Anticipated Movie’ Of The Fall + Twilight Marathon Set 

Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is the ‘Most Anticipated Movie’ Of The Fall + Twilight Marathon Set on November 15

From The Wrap:

“The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2” is the “most anticipated movie” and “best date night movie” of the fall, according to a new survey released Monday by online ticket broker Fandango.

Thirty-two percent of the more than 1,000 respondents to the online survey chose “Breaking Dawn Part 2” as their most-anticipated movie, and 51 percent said it was the best date night movie.
From Summit Entertainment (via Collider)
The marathon will take place on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at theaters across North America (US and Canada). The marathon will allow fans to see all 4 previous movies in the Saga back-to-back, leading into 10pm screenings of BREAKING DAWN – PART 2, all for one price.

Prices will vary and be set by the theaters, and locations & showtimes for the marathon will be available at the same time that showtimes are available for individual performances of BREAKING DAWN – PART 2. Marathon ticket holders will be treated to exclusive interstitial content played in between the films, and a special event-only lanyard.

Source: ToR

Summit Entertainment announces ‘Twilight Saga’ marathon for November 15th

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2

24 photosView the full slideshow »

Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment announced today that a one-time marathon showing of all five Saga installments– Twilight,The Twilight Saga: New MoonThe Twilight Saga: EclipseThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 as well as the newest and final chapter, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 – will hit theaters on November 15th.

The marathon will take place in the United States and Canada on November 15th, with all four previously released installments leading up to a special 10:00 p.m. showing ofBreaking Dawn – Part 2 for one price.

View slideshow: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

Marathon prices are set to vary (set by individual theaters), but some theaters will show individual performances of Breaking Dawn - Part 2 at the same time (10:00 p.m.). Attendants of the marathon showings will, however, receive special lanyards (to house their tickets) and interstitial content in between the film showings.

So, will you hit up the marathon on November 15th? Why or why not?

Twilight Examiner

Video: Jackson Rathbone Talks Breaking Dawn Battle Theories on the Red Carpet

Last night, the crew from Hypablewas at the Perk of Being a Wallflower red carpet (which is an AMAZING movie). In any case, they had a chance to chat with Jackson Rathbone about the much hyped battle scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2 and popular fan theory on how it may pan out

<object id="sbPlayer" width="475" height="258" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/hy... name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.springboardplatform.com/mediaplayer/springboard/video/hy..." width="634" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Bill Condon talks 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' vampire power details

Breaking Dawn director Bill Condon spoke up about what went into creating the new vampire powers in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 in a new fansite exclusive interview, and it seems some of the castmates involved got a say-so in what their powers will look like on-screen.

As some fans noticed in the trailers for Part 2Rami Malek as Benjamin of the Egyptian Coven uses his actual hands to induce hisearth-bending talent, and according to Bill Condon, that was something Malek himself devised.

"Rami Malek ... came with all these variations on where that power comes from. Is it from here, is it from here? You know how his physical movements would cause these huge, you know, control the elements basically. How he could do that. He does it. He has like three big scenes, three different big things that he does. He was wonderful, the way he internalized it," Condon explained.

Meanwhile, Cameron Bright as Alec of the Volturi "had been waiting a long time to show what he can do. So he was totally into it. He’s like a 'gangsta' vampire."

Condon also spoke up about which of all the new vampires will have the most on-screen prominence in Part 2.

"The Denali’s are more prominent, I would say. Garrett is more prominent. The Irish people are more, you know, jolly Irish people," said Condon. Makes sense, right?

Twilight Examiner

Thanx Irene for posting

Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Poster in Dream’Up Magazine – France  

Source Dream’ Up | Via  Twilight Belgium | via PattyStewBoneCity

5 Different HQ Twilight Wallpapers Including Japan limited designs   

More after the jump!

Wallpaper Dawnload Page thanks clara-blog | via Gossip Dance

*VIDEO* French HD and Russian Trailer of Breaking Dawn part 2   

French dubbed:

and the subtitled version:

Russian trailer:

source French trailer: SND | Russian: WestVideoRU thanks @AdeleStew | via Gossip Dance

Bill Condon talks 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' surprises, alterations

In part two of the new fansite interview with director Bill Condon, he discussed some of the surprises and alterations fans can expect this November with the release of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

The full transcript is available over at Twilight Lexicon, but here are a few portions of note:

Breaking Dawn – Part 2 surprises: "[T]he [love] triangle is over. So it doesn’t have that, but the thing that has replaced it is, obviously their love for each other, but their love for Renesmee. So that she becomes the focus, of all the strongest emotional moments in the movie. And then, I think again I think it was something that started in the first movie, but there is a sense of, these are grownups now. So it is, they are married and they take time out to express their feelings for each other, but it is not in that same kind of yearning way, that teenage yearning way. It’s very mature. I think people will be surprised by that."

Alteration in Renesmee’s growth: "You know I think that the secret is out on this probably, that we age her more quickly in the movie than in the book. I think that is the biggest and potentially scariest change that we made. But it was, when you try to imagine, some of those scenes, especially the field at the end, and all of that happens with a toddler, it just, it’s a wonderful idea, on the page that was tough to imagine visually. So that meant we age, and believe me she starts as a baby, so we watch that progression. It’s not, I think that some people have been concerned that, it’s all Mackenzie Foy. It’s not, it’s all Mackenzie Foy’s performance, but it’s, in a very complicated way combined with you know, girls of different sizes. That was always really unwieldy. And it’s something you know, we still can’t show, cause we don’t have it yet. It’s still in process."

Handling Bella’s shield: "Her shield, we’re truly trying to walk that line so that you remember that nobody else can see it. You are getting it more, Bella’s point of view, but it’s very, um, subtle."

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service