The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Worldwide Giveaway: Win An Edward Cullen – Breaking Dawn: Part II Poster   

20121009-173224.jpg

The Edward poster is the one above. It is HUGE (100 cm x 70 cm or 39.4 inches  x 28.5 inches )

Giveaway #2 

To help promote Douglas we’re holding a worldwide giveaway . We’re giving away an Edward Cullen – Breaking Dawn: Part II Poster. 

As most of you know by now we’ve been working closely with Douglas Hamilton for over 6 months now. Douglas is a great musician, song writer and on top of it all he loves playing with cute animals. We’re trying to get Douglas’ music out there, however being an artist is quite tough when you’re not well known, as I’m sure most of you know. So for the past months you’ve probably seen the post at the top of the page referring to Douglas, we’re trying to help him kick start his career. Please help us spread the word.  With our planning (and your help) he’s currently in the Florida Keys working with dolphins. Check out all the cute dolphin pics and lion cub videos on his site here. You can also find all his music here

What does he have to do with Rob you ask? Nothing at all, we’re trying to help someone out. We think he has a lot of talent, however like I mentioned earlier it’s hard to get noticed he just needs to be heard. We think with your help we can do this! 

Here’s what you have to do to enter:

The Contest is international! 

You have until Tuesday October 16th at 8:00pm EDT to enter. 

All comments will be numbered and the winners will be picked using Random.org

1) Follow him on Twitter here 

2) Like his Facebook fan page here 

3) Leave a comment below

More after the jump! 

-

Source: ToR

glad to see your poster maker is back up again Pen!!

oh boy.....not long now!!!!!! SQueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Thank you Leanne, it is good to be able to do this again. It is getting closer and very exciting

Chaske Spencer at the Presentation of ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ at the...

Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley/Wolf Pack) attended the presentation of Breaking Dawn Part 2 at the 45th Sitges Film Festival in Sitges, Spain on October 6th!

Saturday morning, the protagonists were the fans of the Twilightsaga, and today they were able to see an exclusive with a few minutes of unreleased material from Breaking Dawn – Part2, after some even spent the entire night waiting in line around the Auditori. Chaske Spencer, one of the film’s actors, signed autographs and attended his followers.

The Breaking Dawn Part 2 promotional tour begins!

[source: zimbio Sitges]

New Brazilian ‘Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Poster   

Source  | robpattzandkrisstew   | PatStewBoneCT | Gossip_Dance

Source: ToR

New merchandise for 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' launched

There are several new pieces of merchandise for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 now on the market.

First, as reported by Page to Premiere, NECA has unveiled its jewelry piece for Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy). It's the locket Jacob (Taylor Lautner) gives her. None of the film stills with Renesmee so far feature the bracelet, but since it's dubbed a prop replica, it should appear in the film at some point.

Next up, Hot Topic has unveiled its line of T-shirts and other goodies from Part 2. Some of their new products can be found on their website, while others (including a pretty rad Volturi t-shirt) are listed at Amazon.

Finally Essence Cosmetics has unveiled a new European makeup line exclusive to Part 2, which includes everything from shimmer powder to lipgloss. Check that out here.

Twilight Examiner

'Mad Magazine' to spoof 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

Long-time readers of this site will know that I adore a good bit of Twilight humor. These constant spoofs and parodies of the Saga are great, not just because they're (sometimes) funny but also because they further the series' strength in the cultural zeitgeist. To have so many comedy programs try their hand at having fun with the series indicates the relevance of the story in the pop culture community, in other words.

So, here's another one.

According to Access HollywoodMad Magazine will be spoofing The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 - along with the four prior installments - for an issue which'll hit shelves on October 12th.

Mad Magazine is not to be confused with MADTV, which has done numerous Twilight-related parodies (my favorite of which are the Twilight meets High School Musical one, the re-imagined ending to The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and the spoof of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1's wedding scene which incorporated Buffy The Vampire Slayer).

The jury's out on whether the mag will be funny or not, but as a long-time fan of the publication, I personally can't wait to read it.

Twilight Examiner

Kristen Stewart discusses her post-'Twilight' career choices

Kristen Stewart has a few new interviews out right now to promote the release of On The Road, and in one, she talked about what her post-Twilight Saga career choices are like.

Speaking to Ireland's Movies.ie, she said:

"The only time I have ever had to answer that question is in an interview. I don't look for anything. It's a very odd thing to pretend to be someone else and let people watch you do that. It really takes something special and I never know what that is until I find it. People who put movies into boxes... Into genres... When life is really sad, it's really funny too and what is that? Is it a dark comedy? Or is it a dramedy? Or is it a drama that's sometimes funny? I have no desire to...This sounds so pretentious, but I don't want to be in the entertainment industry, movies can be pretty important if you want them to be, and it's the only time I feel like it's worth doing such a ridiculous thing as acting in a film."

Currently, Kristen Stewart is attached to star in Lie Down In Darkness, a film role which she desperately wanted to score. The hold up for that project, though, is financing.

On The Road releases in the United States on December 21st.

Twilight Examiner

Worldwide release dates for 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

For those Twilight Saga fans who are located in international film markets, the movie resource website IMDb has provided this list of known worldwide release dates for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

• November 14th - Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland (Italian and French speaking regions).
  • November 15th - Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, New Zealand, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, and the Ukraine.
  • November 16th - Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and Vietnam.
  • November 22nd - Armenia, Germany, Singapore, and Switzerland (German speaking region).
  • December 20th - Hong Kong.
  • December 28th - Japan.

Which country are you in? Just a few more weeks!

Twilight Examiner

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' on track to surpass 'Breaking Dawn - Part 1' opening

While it was previously reported that advance ticket sales for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 have been out-pacing the advance sales for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 last year, a new report indicates that the film might enjoy the biggest opening of the Twilight Saga franchise over all.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, ticketing distributor MovieTickets.com shows a 27% increase in sales over last year's advance ticketing numbers.

Also, Twilight film studio Summit Entertainment at Lionsgate now predicts The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 could have a higher opening weekend than The Twilight Saga: Part 1 did at $138.1 million. Better yet, it also might top the series' strongest opening weekend-getter, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, which pulled in a then-recording-breaking $142.8 million.

Tickets for Part 2's opening weekend and the Twilight Saga Marathon on November 15th went on sale on October 1st.

Did you get your tickets yet?

Twilight Examiner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service