The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW!! This is a great teaser!!

I'm getting really excited about seeing it all very soon now!!

Thanks Jess!

=:)

New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Stills with Robert Pattinson and Kristen S...

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart as Edward and Bella in a couple more stills from Breaking Dawn Part 2. These ones are from the 'The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive'.

Happy Robward complete with V-necked goodness...

Photobucket

Serious Robward...

Photobucket

@melilulu via ThoseBritBoys

Source: Robsessed

Worldwide Release Dates for Breaking Dawn Part 2  

The release dates for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 have now been compiled and put into a list. Check below for the current list of Dates and Countries.

• November 14th-Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland (Italian and French speaking regions).
  • November 15th-Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, New Zealand, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, and the Ukraine.
  • November 16th-Bulgaria, Canada, Colombia, Finland, Ireland, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, The United States of America, and Vietnam.
  • November 22nd-Armenia, Germany, Singapore, and Switzerland (German speaking region).
  • December 20th-Hong Kong
  • December 28th-Japan

We will continue to update countries and dates as they become available.

So, when do YOU get to see Breaking Dawn part 2?

Source | Via | Via

Source: ToR

UK Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Poster   

Glamour UK

Source: ToR

The Twilight Saga Complete Film Archive

TwiFan Quebec has some scans up of The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Guide. Warning, there are definitely spoilers in the images and in the scanned text for Breaking Dawn Part 2. The scans are here The guide came out earlier in Canada and ships from Amazon US on the 16th.

Here is, cropped courtesy of Team Jack, a relatively spoiler free photo of Peter and Charlotte (Erik Odom and Valorie Curry).

Summit Confirms: No the Dance Scene Isn’t After the Credits

Both Kellan Lutz and Nikki Reed talked in recent interviews about a special scene at the end of Breaking Dawn 2. Somehow in the vast game of telephone that interviews can become this information morphed into a spoof, dance-off, prank on Bill Condon that the actors did would be tacked onto the end of the film.

Summit clarified the following to EW

Nikki Reed speculated to Perez Hilton that she thought the end could be a dance that 150 members of the cast performed one day on set as a surprise to Condon. But not so fast! Summit has confirmed to EW that this dance scene (which does indeed exist) is not in the final cut of the film. For now, the mystery continues…

We personally think it likely that the dance sequence would make a DVD extras thing. As for what the last item is, guess away.

Christian Serratos Reflects on her Time in Twilight

Christian Serratos was interviewed by Crave where she talked about her time in Twilight and displayed her nerf gun fighting technique.

The Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack Fan Perspective

This week on Movies.com Laura breaks down some of the fan reaction to the Breaking dawn Soundtrack artists.

Sitting at the end of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 soundtrack list is Carter Burwell’s Plus Que Ma Prope Vie. Burwell, the composer for Twilight, Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Part 2, will likely have another piano feature. The only thing more iconic from the first movie than Parmore’s Decode, was Burwell’s haunting series of chords from the score that typified longing and loneliness. Fans realize that the title of the track matches the inscription inside the locket that Renesmee wears meaning “more than my own life”. Though it’s listed at the end, fans are hoping that it underscores a family moment between Edward, Bella, and Renesmee.

New pictures of Rob,looking hot!!!!

Those eyes....♥

thanx Jess for posting

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service