The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 90052

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

umm ea is that billy

More ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Stills from ‘The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive’

Here are some new Breaking Dawn Part 2 stills in The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive book! You can pre-order the Complete Film Archive at Amazon and it will be available on October 16th!

Don’t look if you don’t want spoilers!  Grown up Renesmee!

You Can Now Register for the Breaking Dawn 2 Premiere!

Breaking Dawn Premiere Tickets RegistrationIf you would like a chance to register for the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in Los Angeles at Nokia Live, registration starts now!

Keep in mind, this isn’t first come first serve but instead a random drawing, so get started at bd2premiere.com.

I am posting this early because of the fact that I start a new job tommorow morning so I will not be able to post it in the morning anyway:

Good Luck Pen(:

Enjoy the first day at your new job, pen! May everything work in your favor.

Thank you ladies and work went well a better job and a little more time where I can put on here finally.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service