The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 87543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oct102012

Peter Facinelli has posted an additional new promotional banner/poster to his Facebook account HERE

source via

Source: robertpattinsonuk.com

New Breaking Dawn Part 2 Stills from the Trading Cards

Posted by Mandy at 11:41 am 
Oct132012

More new Breaking Dawn Part 2 stills from the trading cards

More cards over at the Source Via / Via

Source: robertpattinsonuk.com

Irene thanx for posting all those

‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Poster of Jacob, Bella and Edward in HQ

Check out the HQ and untagged Breaking Dawn Part 2 poster featuring Jacob, Bella and Edward. It’s the same photo for the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack and international poster.

Edward’s hand holding back Bella!  Wedding ring!

New 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' photos, Robert Pattinson on a 'new' Edward

With the worldwide cast tour and promotional work for the epic “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie soon on the way, Summit Entertainment and Movie News released early this Sunday, October 14, a slew of brand new trading card photos that offer fans a great look at Robert Pattinson as Edward and Kristen Stewart as Bella.

The new “Twilight” trading card stills reveal Bella in particular in several of her new roles, from loving mother of Renesmee to new vampire leaping from trees and in fierce action. Husband Edward Cullen as always is often by her side, while Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner) also makes an appearance in the latest photos.

With the “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” movie premiere just a month away—it premieres November 16—these photos are certainly set to whet fans’ appetites for the final film in Stephenie Meyer’s epic novels-onto-the-silver-screen adaptation.

Actor Robert Pattinson also recently talked this week about his character Edward’s “new” role in this final chapter of the “Twilight Saga,” and how Edward has truly changed since the start of the series, and commented on these changes to “Hollywood Life:”

“Edward’s a lot more relaxed from 'Breaking Dawn Part 1,' but I think everything kind of throws him off balance as soon as Bella becomes a vampire … it’s totally all new again,” said Pattinson with a laugh.

“So [Edward] never understood it really before, and then she becomes the same as him and yet still he doesn’t understand her at all—she’s like stronger than him and completely unpredictable. [Kristen Stewart] as Bella is like a heightened version of who she was before. And he’s trying to figure it out, but it makes him … excited by his life in this last movie part.”

With promotion for the conclusion to the “Twilight Saga” set to begin, it’s no wonder that fans have already been clamoring on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter about their excitement for “Breaking Dawn Part 2,” as well as talk of an all-day “Twilight” movie marathon in most theaters November 15, as well as the “secret” new ending not being a dance scene as was previously thought.

For the latest “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2” film news, promo cast tour updates—hopefully with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in attendance—as well as Summit’s newest “Twilight” photos, you can follow Ryan on Twitter or join his Facebook page, Books and Movies Examiner.

OMG! A month away! I am at an UH OH/YAY! state of mind. Help!

Fandango announces 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Egypt getaway contest

Here's something really new.

Fandango, which has also hosted a The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere contest, is now running a global getaway contest which will send one lucky winner and a guest to Egypt.

Egypt was likely chosen as the destination du jour for this sweepstakes because of the fact that some of the biggest names in the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 new vampire community hail from that nation - including Benjamin (Rami Malek), Amun (Omar Metwally), Kebi (Andrea Gabriel) and Tia (Angela Sarafyan).

Nice little tie-in, right? Head here to enter!

Also of note, Time Warner Cable is hosting another new Breaking Dawn - Part 2 premiere sweepstakes which runs until Sunday. The Breaking Dawn - Part 2 world premiere will take place in Los Angeles, California on Monday, November 12. Enter the TWC contest here.

Good luck to all who enter both of these amazing contests!

Twilight Examiner

Monday, October 15, 2012

Rob to attend Elle Magazine's 19th Annual Women in Hollywood Gala

From EOnline
Hello, Robert Pattinson!
The Twilight star isn't exactly keeping a low profile tonight.
I can exclusively reveal he's expected to be at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills any minute now for Elle magazine's 19th annual Women in Hollywood gala.
And he's not just a guest. Mr. Pattinson will be presenting an award to his Bel Ami costar Uma Thurman.

Also being honored are Cate Blanchett, Elle Fanning, Emma Watson, Kristen Wiig, Octavia Spencer, Sarah Jessica Parker, Shirley MacLaine and Susan Sarandon.
The list of attendees include celebs like Emma Stone, Lea Michele, Melissa McCarthy, Naya Rivera, Nina Dobrev, Ellie Kemper, Erika Christensen, Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, Viola Davis, Sarah Paulson and so many more.
E!'s own Joel McHale serves as master of ceremonies while the whole shebang is hosted by Elle's Robbie Myers and Kevin O'Malley.

do you think he will be taking a date??(:

Hmmmmmmm ...... your guess is as good as mine, Jess. Wonder if the invitation is for two. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service