The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2012

NEW Details about the Sydney fan event (Oct 22nd)

Robert Pattinson To Walk The Red Carpet At Exclusive Fan Event

GENERAL: As part of the Australian tour for the upcoming release of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 2 on NOVEMBER 15, actor ROBERT PATTINSON, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the film, will appear at a very special fan event in Sydney on Monday 22nd October, 2012.

WHAT: ROBERT PATTINSON ON THE RED CARPET, FOR THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2 FAN EVENT

WHERE: BYRON KENNEDY HALL, ENTERTAINMENT QUARTER, MOORE PARK

WHEN: MONDAY 22 OCTOBER

The red carpet activity is set to wrap up at approximately 6pm.
State: NSW Location: Sydney

Source | Via

Ellie Goulding feels 'lucky' to be on 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' OST

Ellie Goulding who has been announced as one of the contributors for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's original motion picture soundtrack for her song, "Bittersweet," has spoken up about how she became included on the album and what her song is all about!

In a new interview with MTV, Goulding explained, "Myself and Skrillex got together in the studio and started working on the song, and ... it's about waking up in the morning and like hoping the person feels the same way as you or something like that, and for some reason every single not ended up relating to this film, and I think that when it was played at some point to Twilight people, they were like 'Oh my God,' and yeah so they asked us if were interested in being on the soundtrack, we were like 'Hell yeah!'"

View slideshow: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2'

She also said that while she's not a Twilight fan per se, she does appreciate inclusion on the album. "I'm not a Twi-hard, but I take it for what it is. It's a cool thing. I can see why there's a huge, huge, huge fanbase, and I don't know who's behind the music, but they choose the best stuff, so I'm really lucky to be a part of it," she said.

Ellie Goulding added that she was the collaborator's first pick for the leading artist on the album, but she and Skrillex had to turn down the opportunity since they just didn't have the time to commit to it.

Twilight Examiner

The Twilight Saga’ Marathon Trailer

Check out the trailer for the Twilight Saga Movie Marathon Trailer on November 15th! You can purchase your tickets to the Twilight Saga Movie Marathon at Fandango!

Who’s going?!

Thanks Sam

Here is the link to it for some reason I am having problems getting the code to paste it here:

http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/

Passion Pit's 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' song 'just so happened to correlate'

Passion Pit, which has long been known to have contributed a song (titled "Where I Come From") to The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2's original motion picture soundtrack, has spoken up about how their tune made it into the Twilight fold.

Chatting with MTV in a new video interview, bandmembers Nate Donmoyer and Michael Angelakos joked that they penned the Twilight scripts and that it took them four films to finally say "yes" to being on the soundtrack before explaining the real story.

"You write the song before seeing the film, they don't allow you to see the film, so I wrote a song about my own experiences, and it just so happened to correlate," said Angelakos.

As previewed in the Breaking Dawn - Part 2 clips from Comic-Con, Passion Pit's song is aligned with the opening sequence with Bella (Kristen Stewart) wakes up as a new vampire.

Twilight Examiner

Nikki Reed would totally sign up for more 'Twilight' if it came along

While some of her co-stars are looking forward to the Twilight Saga coming to a close with this November's The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale in the Twilight Saga) has been showing a completely different attitude about it.

In a new interview with Yahoo! Movies, Reed said, "As far as I know it is [ending] but listen, I'm sitting here like the rest of the fans. I'm a fan too. If they told me there's more, I'd say, 'Cool, where do I sign up?' I love these movies."

She also reiterated the point she recently made about it not really hitting home that theSaga is almost over by adding, "It's hard to feel any emotion because two years ago, we were shooting 'the last one.' Okay, the next premiere is going to be the last premiere. It's just been so long that you are numb to the word and now that we're getting close to it, it's like, 'Well, this is really sad.' I can't believe it, what do you mean it's over? We can't believe this is over."

It's nice to hear that at least one of the long-time castmates still loves the Saga, isn't it?

Twilight Examiner

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' being released to IMAX in the U.K.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is heading to U.K. IMAX theaters!

IMAX announced today via press release that the film will be digitally re-mastered for IMAX format in time for a November 16 release (as with The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, the film was not actually shot using IMAX cameras).

Lionsgate's co-chairs Rob Friedman and Patrick Wachsberger said, "IMAX's participation in 2010 on the release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was a success, so we're thrilled to continue this productive collaboration" and "IMAX delivers a unique and memorable experience that is the perfect way to celebrate this special movie-going event."

IMAX's chairman Greg Foster added, "The Twilight Saga franchise and its passionate fans deserve an epic send-off ... We're excited to present the saga, larger than life, in IMAX."

No word yet on whether the United States will be included in the IMAX release, though it is teased that the same format will hit "other international markets."

Twilight Examiner

Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Poster and Banners – Argentina   

Source Via Via

Source: ToR

Share this pic if you can't wait for Breaking Dawn Part 2

(:

ladies thanx for posting

lol thats cute

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service