The Twilight Saga

every thing breaking dawn new's, pic's ect....................

I know eclipse have not even came out yet but As far as I am concerned I am pretty stoked about BD getting made I noticed someone put something like this for eclipse and I though well why not BD here I will put articles I get from bd here and You all may do so to or pic's that you have everything related to BD. for starter's here is a article about summit thinking about putting BD in 3-D.

Twilight Breaking Dawn

Views: 89447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Producer Wyck Godfrey, Author/Producer Stephenie Meyer & Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg at the ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Press Conference

Here is the video of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Press Conference with producer Wyck Godfrey, author/producer Stephenie Meyer and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg. *I’m loading my video now. But Youtube is being difficult.

I was there! Loved it all!

My photos after the break! Most were taken by my iPhone, which did amazing!

BIG SPOILER DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five Minutes of Behind The Scenes Footage From Breaking Dawn Part 2!

13 Comments November 2, 2012 by Jaypat Filed Under: Behind the Scenes, Breaking Dawn Part 2

SPOILER ALERT!!! DON’T WATCH IF YOU WANT TO BE SPOILER FREE! Collider has a video that shows five minutes of footage from Breaking Dawn Part 2 behind the scenes!! You’ve been warned!

LOVED IT!!!

On November 1, 2012, Collider shared the transcript and video from Kristen Stewart’s and Robert Pattinson’s L.A. press junkets. Stewart shared some of her feelings behind the “Twilight Saga” as well as addressed why she felt the film had become a phenomenon. Additionally, she spoke of several objects she saved from the set as sentimental keepsakes. Though Stewart didn’t address her personal relationship with co-star Pattinson, she did confirm the reasoning behind the translucent Halloween masks the couple wore the night before. When asked about the saga’s success, Stewart pointed to the romantic nature of the film’s premise.

The Romance of “Breaking Dawn” and the “Twilight Saga”

It may come as no surprise that Stewart and Pattinson would fall in love while filming “Twilight.” If there were any story romantic enough to make a strong connection between the stars it is the “Twilight Saga.” Though Stewart and Pattinson are recovering from her summer fling with “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, it appears their relationship is moving forward and in a positive direction. Though earlier reports had indicated Summit Entertainment was worried about the co-stars sharing a hotel room while promoting the final installment of the film “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2,” Stewart told MTV’s Josh Horowitz that she preferred the joint interviews rather than the singular, press junkets scheduled for the crew. Stewart appeared quite cozy with Pattinson and the two shared numerous laughs while appearing on Entertainment Tonight as well as on MTV.

Speaking during the press conference, Stewart described her belief as to why “Twilight” became as popular as it did.

“This is not a normal movie.” It felt like something that was so very much our own. That first dose of looking up and seeing that something that’s really affected you does the same things to other people is mind blowing. It’s the coolest thing about the job, actually. It’s really exciting. I’m incredibly overwhelmed, admittedly, but it is the greatest part of the job.”

Continuing, Stewart stated, “This thing is romantic. That’s what is attractive about it. It is so stirring. I think if anyone was going to try to be cool about it, it would be a shame.”

It’s possible that Stewart’s and Pattinson’s real-life, romance was helping their characters to become more believable. While Stephenie Meyer’s books were already a phenomenon, that wasn’t an instant guarantee the films would become as successful as they have.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have won the MTV Movie Award for best kiss the past four years in a row. It is a likely bet they will win during the next awards as well.

While it is easy to say that the two are excellent actors, therefore they exude the appearance of romantic love, it is also possible that the couple’s true feelings for each other helped form the characters we see on screen.

As for the objects Stewart saved from the saga, they were Bella’s rings. These include a moonstone ring given to the character by her mother, and the beautiful engagement ring given to her by Pattinson’s character Edward.

The entire “Twilight Saga” exudes romance and we are assured that “Breaking Dawn Part 2” will carry on the fires of love and not disappoint.

New! Get more news on Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s relationship and check out the latest “Breaking Dawn Part 2” trailers here.

Follow Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson relationship news on Facebook

Hey ladies we are almost to a 1,000 pages, I want to thank all of you for this. This discussion would not have gone this long if it has not been for all of you and I want to thank each and every one of you all.

Thank YOU penny for starting it in the first place.

Hugsssssss : )

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS back at ya nycmarie :)

so very very welcome. i loved going through this wonderful thing with all of you. i cannot wait to see the movie.

New pictures Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Bill Condon

Source: Pattinsonlife

Breaking Dawn part 2 PJ

Breaking Dawn Part 2 PJ1

Breaking Dawn part 2 PJ2

Nikki Reed, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz & Elizabeth Reaser at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Press Conference

From: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/nikki-reed-jackson-rathbone-kellan...

There's also a video if you click on the link!!

Kristen Stewart at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Press Conference

Link with video: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/kristen-stewart-at-the-breaking-da...

IMG_2597

New Bella still from 'Breaking Dawn part 2'

http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/category/breaking-dawn-part-2/

Producer Wyck Godfrey, Author/Producer Stephenie Meyer & Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg at the ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Press Conference

Link with videohttp://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/producer-wyck-godfrey-authorproduc...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service