The Twilight Saga

A misconception kept them apart. A once in a lifetime experience might be enough to bring them together. Bella and Edward are about to learn some home truths about themselves and each other as they take a journey to Australia and find that things aren't always what they seem.

I know I said I wasn't sure if I would write another one but I couldn't help it. This was planned before I decided to help AnahyR bring her story ideas to life and I put it on hold. It keeps going around and around in my mind so I have chosen to just go with it and see how it pans out. I hope you enjoy.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Loss to LoveSometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

Loss to Love was written on the basis of AnayhR's ideas.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/loss-to-lo...

Views: 9376

Replies to This Discussion

I was hoping a longer chapter. :c

Now m really curious! What did Edward do that made Bella hate him so much? Well, we can see that she doesn't really hate him despite her efforts. I feel that Bella should talk about it to someone. She just has a wrong opinion over something she doesn't wanna clarify, I s'ppose. Other than that I was hoping that I got to know more thoughts from Bella's head. But that will have to wait. Also, I was hoping for a new scene but even that will have to wait. 

The one thing that I really enjoyed was the last part! When Bella admitted to her once liking towards Edward which feels so alien now, 

Waiting for them to leave for Australia now. :3

Hi Cherub,

Sorry about teh short chapter ( it was that or none at all I am afraid - time is my enemy at the moment)

Bella really, really wants to feel nothing for Edward but despite herself and what she thinks he has done she is drawn to him and it annoys her alot. There will be some more inside Bella's head in the ext chapter and we will be in Austyralia then so definitely a new scene ;)

Thanks for reading and commenting

Cheers

Michelle

:(

Its okay. Real life always gets in the way. Dammit.

I'll be a good girl and wait. :D

OMG soo excited for this!!! love love loveeeee it

<3 always, Morgan

Thnaks Morgan. I really appreciate your excitement.

Cheers

Michelle

ahh love it post more soon

Hi Cierra. Thanks for reading. I am doing my best to get the next chapter out as soon as possible :)

Cheers

Michelle

Come on Michelle please!!! it's been like forever !! when are you going  to post the next chapter it's more than a weak now!!! of course i'd love you to write a long brilliant chapter(as always)!! but dont take too long!!

your very devoted reader..

Monica

Man! I love your stories!!!!! Im always suprised to see what happens!!!!! Alice is too smart to believe that Bella isnt attracted to Edward! I wonder what Edward did to make Bella dislike him so much!!!! Thank you for the update!!!! Please write soon!!!!! Cant wait!!!!!!! :)

Hi AliceCullen**{Elite Pack}

Thnaks for loving my stories - it is really nice to hear :)  Alice is very good friends with Bella so she is aware that Bella is acting out of character with regards to Edward. There will be little clues about what Edward  did (or did not do?????) in the upcoming chapters. Things will definitely change when they are forced to be in each others pockets so much on this trip.

Thanks again

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Paula,

I would probably be the same too wanting to know, particularly if my friend wasn't acting normal and my family was also involved. Alice's reasoning and Bella's dislike will be explained in future chapters. The next chapter has a glimpse of Edward and Bella's original realtionship so hopefully there might be some clues there?????

Thnaks for enjoying and commenting.

Cheers

Michelle

Okay, with that chapter it really (as others have said too) makes you want to know what happened between those two!????  It will be interesting to find out when you reveal it as to what happened.  Another great chapter!  Can't wait for more!  :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service